Anime💕💕

11 minutes ago, steverambo said:

I’m gonna be honest. There’s too many to count. But I’ll name one, probably Hellsing.

I have that same problem there’s so many to list 😅 I’ve never watched HS but I have read most of the manga 

Berserk (the original series)

Death Note

Att*ck on Titan

Your Name

Big Fish and Begonia

And pretty much everything from Studio Ghibli, but some favorites are: Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Ponyo, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service.

On 7/15/2021 at 8:39 AM, OldGreqq said:

Berserk (the original series)

Death Note

Att*ck on Titan

Your Name

Big Fish and Begonia

And pretty much everything from Studio Ghibli, but some favorites are: Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Ponyo, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service.

Dude original Berserk was epic I’ve been thinking on rewatching it 🖤 Plus Studio Ghibli is the best Princess Monokoke is my favorite 

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Amanda K said:

Dude original Berserk was epic I’ve been thinking on rewatching it 🖤 Plus Studio Ghibli is the best Princess Monokoke is my favorite 

I've been thinking of buying Berserk, like a physical copy. It's on YouTube, but hard to watch with all the commercials if you don't pay. There was one other anime sight it used to be on, but it was glitchy and hard to get to work right all the time. 

Princess Mononoke is pretty awesome. I own that one, and the whole Studio Ghibli collection up through 2016. 

• Heart 1

• Elites

I’ve only seen a handful or two bc I like watching them at the same time with someone else.. to share the experience with and rant and rave about it with someone ..but not many Anime enthusiasts in my life. My favorite series so far has been FMA!

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

I’ve only seen a handful or two bc I like watching them at the same time with someone else.. to share the experience with and rant and rave about it with someone ..but not many Anime enthusiasts in my life. My favorite series so far has been FMA!

I’m the same way I love to enjoy watching it for the 1st time with someone to express our likes on it rants etc. even though the death note Netflix movie was awful I watched it with a group of friends and it made the night awesome even though the flick 🤮 

• Heart 1