Free Britney

What are yalls take on thr free Britney movement? Are you as excited as me to see her fighting to get out of her conservatorship? Do you think she'll actually be able to escape it, or do you think her father has paid off too many people for her to be able to? 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I think Brittney had some hard things happen in her life. I also think those things are in the past and I think she should be in charge of her money. She's an adult. She should be able to make her own financial decisions. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

2 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I think Brittney had some hard things happen in her life. I also think those things are in the past and I think she should be in charge of her money. She's an adult. She should be able to make her own financial decisions. 

They put her in the conservatorship because they said she has dementia....

How did a 26 year old who was and still is capable of following incredibly difficult choreography, making cameos in TV shows, judging competitions, and releasing new albums get diagnosed with dementia smh 

• Star 2

27 minutes ago, Danny said:

They put her in the conservatorship because they said she has dementia....

How did a 26 year old who was and still is capable of following incredibly difficult choreography, making cameos in TV shows, judging competitions, and releasing new albums get diagnosed with dementia smh 

I agree. That doesn't feel right. The whole thing smells wrong. Hopefully she becomes free of it soon. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 2

• Elites

There’s so many eyes on the situation now there’s no way the tides won’t go in her favor at least more than what it has been. She may have issues we don’t know about but not to the point she can’t be her own person and not a puppet ugh 

• Elites

She has been through so much, as we all have. Having her freedom taken from her should have never happened in the first place. She should of had support and help from the start. She earned everything herself, having someone control that and her every move is beyond ridiculous. People should be able to live and learn. You can’t force someone to not be themselves. I hope one day she will get her life back.