how did you discover onision?

i found onision when i was just a teenager, and watching his UhOhBro content really helped me cope with things. i loved all his characters, his songs, his reaction videos. and i continued to follow him through everything he's done and every change he's made and i still think he's just as awesome! onision - you are an amazing man with an amazing personality. thank you for continuing to make me smile all these years later.

(im not sure if this is the right forum topic, lmk if it isn't! still not use to how the forum works but i love it here so i try >~>)

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Elites

It was the banana song for me. Around the time it came out I think?? But time has always been a blur for me. I started watching all the rest of his videos after that. I loved his characters, Chibi Derf was my favorite followed by either emo Charlie or maybe haters united? got really Invested in his onision speaks videos way back when it was just him talking about stuff in front of his camera like it was a diary entry or som*thing.. but public? Been here since then but not always active on the site. I used to be a moderator years ago on the site but it was a very different site back then. Later on I watched all of his uh oh bro videos and his body rating videos and stuff. I thought they were entertaining. Onision has often been the only YouTuber that I actually watched all of his videos that came up in my subscriptions box. 

• Star 1

I don’t remember what first brought me to you…emo charlie perhaps? I watched a lot of your goofy skits and I was impressed you can do so many different characters. I liked that you did music as well. Also, not going to lie…I was fascinated with how you can explain yourself when experiencing controversy, you didn’t back down and were very open about your life and past. Your military videos and stuff about your dad, I’ve seen it all. I like to hear you speak and you explain yourself well. I do think you’re honest and it takes guts to be vulnerable. I like you as a person from what I see but I’m fascinated with your creative side too. I never can guess what you’ll do. You are a good actor, that is another reason I like you 👀