I challenge you to report 1 nice thing you did for yourself today

Just now, Skoobie123 said:

Had my first day of therapy today, it’s my first step forward into self love. ❤️🩹❤️🩹✨✨

That's awesome 😊 keep it up! I'm happy for you 💕 I go to mine on Thursday, I try to never cancel or miss. Plus I think I feel I found the "right" therapist. It took a very long time but I've traveled a long way. ❤ I wish you all the best in your journey. 

• Heart 2

Just now, brittniisundae said:

That's awesome 😊 keep it up! I'm happy for you 💕 I go to mine on Thursday, I try to never cancel or miss. Plus I think I feel I found the "right" therapist. It took a very long time but I've traveled a long way. ❤ I wish you all the best in your journey. 

Thank you!
That’s awesome! I’m so happy you found the right therapist! I wish you all the love and im so proud of you! Rock the world babe! 💕✨☺️

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

8 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I struggle with just not eating when I've gained a small amount of weight. I know this. And I think I've gained about 10lbs. I no longer keep a scale because I was obsessively weighing myself and then starving myself. 

I know I've gained weight. But I let myself have an extra snack. It was just a pack of peanut butter crackers . And it could've been a healthier snack but I am happy I ate som*thing instead of forcing myself to be hungry.

I know that's like a really small thing but. Hey it's the least I can do during work day.lol 

It's not though, that doing, and  very thought of "I am happy I ate som*thing" is huge. What you have spoke of is very difficult, & people don't understand those thoughts & physical feelings unless they have been there. I am so proud of you. ❤🌟 You're truly amazing.

9 minutes ago, Onision said:

Very good idea for a topic… I allowed myself to play a video game after I worked… that was nice.

That's great! I'm glad you allowed yourself to have that time. ❤ I feel like that's needed more on some of my days. It really does help. 🌟

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Anonymous Jack said:

I like this post, this is a good post. I'm also challenged by this post so I suppose I have to answer this post now. I slept, that was nice. The day is young though, let me work on that 🙃

f5c3071dcc28d2f87184b0e14390e987.thumb.jpg.4c56a629b1afd25cffe1c0fe2cd79482.jpg

Sleep is always needed. 🌟 I'm glad you had it! ❤ & that is true with the day being young. I say that to myself sometimes😂 I'm surprised someone else does. 

3 hours ago, Amanda K said:

I would have to say for once I did excellent last night  on my own so as a reward I’m watching old Family Guy I feel pretty good 

That's awesome! 😊 I'm  always shocked how different the old episodes are when I go back to them. That's another show that makes me laugh. ❤

3 hours ago, AMedicsBasic said:

I made an appointment that I’ve been putting off for years.

That's really good! It can be really difficult to do that. I'm glad you did that ❤🌟

1 minute ago, Leaf_ said:

Good topic idea! Hmm I’ll come back to update and keep it in mind. 🤍

You deserve it ❤ hugs to you 🤗

1 hour ago, OldGreqq said:

I bought myself two new bracelets today on my little mini-vaca. I don't buy things for myself often, unless they are needed or essential in some way.

🥰 It's good you treated yourself that way. I have a thing for bracelets but the ones I'm wearing are older. I'm glad you had a mini. I really need to learn to plan better with mine. 😂 I'll get there though. ❤ It's awesome you got yourself som*thing 🌟

• Star 1

• Mod

I had an eye appointment today. I get my eyes checked every year because I wear contacts. My eye doctor said my eyes still look good and I don't have any problems. So I guess that's a nice thing I do for myself 😛

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

2 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I had an eye appointment today. I get my eyes checked every year because I wear contacts. My eye doctor said my eyes still look good and I don't have any problems. So I guess that's a nice thing I do for myself 😛

It is 🥰  that's also peace of mind. ❤ glad you went!

• Star 1

• Elites
49 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Nice! What kind? ❤ i was excited to see your post. Enjoy! 😊 

Awh that’s sweet! It’s some kind off coffee infused mask I’ve never tried before I’m excited to try it out. -hope you did som*thing nice for yourself today as well

• Star 1

Today I made some time to restart my yoga stretching & did some breathing exercises. It relaxed me. Tomorrow I finish off some work then continue my therapy session, which I am happy about, because I feel like I can say that I have accomplished som*thing that may be small, but feels big to me. 💕🌟 I love seeing these posts.

So I went to my therapy appointment, and it was AMAZING ❤🌟❤ I not only achieved a short term goal, that was plaguing me for years (late bloomer) but now I'm inspired to keep up & going. 😊💕

• Star 1

I finally spoke the hard truth to those I can't be around anymore, even though they are family. It was shorter than intended as I was immediately bombarded with hateful and hurtful words. Yeah I knew this was going to be part of it, and even though it's difficult to not take things personally...I didnt. Their words meant nothing after knowing everything both of them have done to me and others.

I walked away to my car and drove home. I said my peace, let the truth out. I acted by saying what needed to be said, I need to be far away from all of their tox*city. 

Now I'm feeling a little more free. Just to verbally express in a difficult situation, was nice for me. It's an over due moving on experience. 

Moving on to tomorrow 🌟

• Heart 1

On 7/19/2021 at 1:27 AM, brittniisundae said:

I finally spoke the hard truth to those I can't be around anymore, even though they are family. It was shorter than intended as I was immediately bombarded with hateful and hurtful words. Yeah I knew this was going to be part of it, and even though it's difficult to not take things personally...I didnt. Their words meant nothing after knowing everything both of them have done to me and others.

I walked away to my car and drove home. I said my peace, let the truth out. I acted by saying what needed to be said, I need to be far away from all of their tox*city. 

Now I'm feeling a little more free. Just to verbally express in a difficult situation, was nice for me. It's an over due moving on experience. 

Moving on to tomorrow 🌟

I’m so glad your starting to feel free and getting away from that tox*c stuff sweetheart -hugs- tomorrow is a fresh start and a new day. Myself I just stayed late at work because a coworker didn’t show cuz they misread the sch. (Yay management duties 🥲) but I’m now home and about to watch a new fav show having some self care. I may actually finally hop on the PlayStation 4 here later to play some Diablo 3 why shouldn’t I spoil myself 🖤

• Star 1

1 hour ago, Amanda K said:

I’m so glad your starting to feel free and getting away from that tox*c stuff sweetheart -hugs- tomorrow is a fresh start and a new day. Myself I just stayed late at work because a coworker didn’t show cuz they misread the sch. (Yay management duties 🥲) but I’m now home and about to watch a new fav show having some self care. I may actually finally hop on the PlayStation 4 here later to play some Diablo 3 why shouldn’t I spoil myself 🖤

I can relate to that. My job was such a mess sometimes. Trying your best to fill another's position. 😊 But. You made it through! You should spoil yourself definitely. You deserve to relax and enjoy yourself 💕 

2 hours ago, Onision said:

I took two hot showers... and focused on how I can alter my mindset for the better. Trying to grab onto som*thing as emotions pull me down.

Calm Down Man Up GIF by Britannia on EPIX

Yay for the showers & focusing! You're a 🌟.  We believe in you & are here for you. Keep rocking the healthy habits! 💕

3 hours ago, paperandsky said:

I tried to go to bed early tonight (10pm - that’s early for me), only to wake up at 2am.

Reaction Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Trying is tough! I'm glad you did! ❤ My sleep schedule is a mess. I'm always at ends with forcing sleep. You'll get there!

• Heart 2

I don’t know if mine counts ? I stood up for myself- for once 😂 My friend is always trying to offer unwarranted advice and even about medical things. I try to just communicate politely but she does it with everything, to the point that I don’t want to mention things bc I know she’ll offer her “expert” opinion. I asked her where she got her medical degree and if she knew what other symptoms I experience since she’s giving unwarranted advice and it wasn’t correct either (mind you) She was very salty, tried to just say she was “speaking her mind” and I asked how is that helpful though and told her to have a nice day. I feel bad for being assertive but I can only take so many opinions when I’m not inquiring 😅 I also went for a run this morning before it rained, need to do that more often ! 🏃🏼‍♀️ 

• Star 1