Have you ever had success conversing with an anti-o who eventually came around?

• Elites

Today I feel like I may have, maybe. Somewhat? The guy started out trollish, and while I normally block, I asked them to consider onision.com/insertacrazy*****, giving polite replies to them, logical responses. And eventually, they become more human bit by bit, until eventually "ugh these are good points..". And I feel like there is hope for this person if they take a moment to conduct their own research. 

Does anyone have a story where a brain-washed anti-o started to resonate a bit or come around? I feel like slowly but surly we may see more of this as Oni's innocence comes to life 

p.s idr if talking about this stuff is allowed here or not? if not, am sorry, delete, i'll ground myself in a corner with a cone of shame. 

• Mod

Unfortunately not. I've given them the link to that one page that has all the proof, but I don't think they even looked at it or just ignored it. I stopped trying to convince them because they're going to believe what they want to believe. I don't see a point in responding to them so I'm just going to ignore them from now on.

• Elites

I usually just don’t bother because I don’t feel like I’m gonna get anywhere with them. I get s***t for being a part of this community as well but I don’t think they understand any of what they are talking about. I just don’t want it to be MY job to educate them. 
my best friend however I can talk to about this site and community and Onision and she has come around, at least when talking to me. I can tell she still doesn’t really support it but she at least recognizes more of the actual facts now. It can be hard being so invested in this community and having nobody I know in real life that I can relate to about that. But that’s also what makes this site so great I think. It’s full of support. 

• Elites
On 7/13/2021 at 6:36 PM, PoptartBarbie said:

No. I don't argue much because they're like he's a *****ing ****. And I'm all like dude do you even know the story on why he's in trouble? Even if it's not false that's not even really it. 

Like idk I don't even consider what he is canceled for a big deal.  

But people are reallllly sensitive and butt hurt over everything so why argue . My boyfriend usually tells me I'm dumb for being honest and to be more careful on who I tell my opinions to and that I'm stupid for having my opinions anyways. So 

w8...wat? 

forgive me if I misunderstood som*thing (as believe me i know tone translate poorly over the internet) but if the accusation WERE true against Onision (they're not.) it WOULLLDDD be a HUGE deal and ABSOLUTELY a legit reason to cancel someone. The stuff he's accused of (r**e, p***i4, h***man tr***ng etc) is pretty damn awful and if were true would absolutely be a BIG DEAL!
But of course it's all not true, we know that, but that's why it's all so t*****e because the accusations are awful 

To avoid conflict with other people I just don’t argue with anyone. I feel in my chest he is innocent and there’s no solid evidence saying  he did the things he did. I’m grateful he created this page so we can all be with Our People ever since I joined I’ve enjoyed talking to everyone and posting you all seem like good people. I dunno I just feel like I don’t belong anywhere with others but you guys/gals are amazing 🖤

• Elites
On 7/15/2021 at 5:13 AM, PoptartBarbie said:

Umm the stuff in the doc*mentary he is accused of didn't come across as ****philia to me or human trafficking.  It came across as past relationship stuff that people read into , and couldn't really prove now anyways.

g*rls blame guys for s***t all the time but most guys aren't well known so it doesn't get blown out of proportion 

This is probably som*thing you will disagree with but I would say most people have been in pretty iffy ,Or sketchy relationships ,And if they were well known and it was swayed in opposing favor with old information they too could be made to look like a vilian.  So if anything bad did happen it probably wasn't that bad. People overreact and over analyze things after the fact a lot.

And the reason it didn't come across as bad to me  is because everyone he was accused of doing stuff with while they were younger than him were legal. So they just didn't make much since. 

Ah, I see now. yeah the doc*mentary didn't highlight all of the stuff he's been accused of online, but the doc*mentary did allude to the p word on a few occasions, sadly. 

12 minutes ago, Kitsunebliss said:

Ah, I see now. yeah the doc*mentary didn't highlight all of the stuff he's been accused of online, but the doc*mentary did allude to the p word on a few occasions, sadly. 

This entire topic is disgusting to me.

If you have any doubts, just go to: https://proof.oni.red

And again, congrats to all the horrible people who made an enormous amount of money off the doc*mentary. Not sure how they look at themselves in the mirror and feel any pride after ruining an innocent person's life - but it's hard to understand evil people when you're not like them, hence why you kicked them out of your life.