1 hour ago, k*itlind said:

While this song is dark and upsetting, it's good. I just want to say I hope you've been feeling better after leaving Twitter and spending more time on here.

It actually requires a massive quit campaign - like breaking up with someone, you can't even let yourself partake even a little. Cold turkey ~ So what that means is, not reading anything anyone says, just staying in my good head speace on my own platform.

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

• Mod
19 minutes ago, Onision said:

It actually requires a massive quit campaign - like breaking up with someone, you can't even let yourself partake even a little. Cold turkey ~ So what that means is, not reading anything anyone says, just staying in my good head space on my own platform.

That's the best way to do it. To just stay in the most positive environment.

• Elites

I probably sound like a psycho but oh well. As someone who genuinely tried to attempt. I look back at how someone asking me “are you okay I was worried about you?” with a smile saved me.
I got called out saying I had tox*c positivity not too long ago online but what they don’t understand is no one fights to see the light as much as someone who has seen true darkness. I appreciate the small things of life. And as much as I don’t like meaningless interactions, a person with common curtesy saved me. People to this day is what keeps me here -though it was people who drove me to it. So even when I’m down I try not to pass that feeling on to others. I try my best to be a positive impact on hopefully someone, to be that person I needed at a time. I think back at should I just not told anyone what I was doing.. was it worth it. Though some days are harder than others.. as someone who really shouldn’t be here today.. I am.. glad I am still here.

And to anyone else who has been there, yes you probably went through some hard times but there is som*thing so much better than ending it and that is a new chance at tomorrow. You never know what it could hold and that is a hope worth holding on to. ☁️ 

• Heart 1

All I can say is wow this is deep.. I’m hoping things start looking up and get better for you Oni. Maybe quitting social media like Twitter isn’t a bad idea. It can bring a lot of negativity and you got a great fan base here where we all support and are here for you. Sending good positive vibes 🖤

• Heart 1

• Mod
On 7/12/2021 at 1:42 PM, Onision said:

It's a song about depression... I wrote it when I was depressed... technically I'm always depressed but this was a particular low point...

Anyway, hope you're good, stay safe and alive please thanks.

I've heard this one a while back but its still a goodie 🙂 I love the instrumentals in the background the most- it suits your voice well for the grooove and when the song breaks down it's got like a dancey vibe that gives a fun contrast to the voiceover ~