Jump to content

Craziest conspiracy theories you've come up with?


Kaehx
 Share

Recommended Posts

When I'm paranoid for no reason, I feel like everytime I delete som*thing that I've backed up in my cloud it's going to be watched / monitored . It might be the most stupid thing I've come up with. Also your camera, are you Paranoid with your pc or laptop cameras?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Mod

Not really. I don't think about that stuff much. For me, the conspiracy I've come up with is that our phones can somehow read our minds because I've gotten ads about things I have thought about and never even mentioned. They're specific too. I know that's impossible but it's gotten to the point where som*thing weird is going on. I know it's most likely a coincidence, but how am I getting ads for things I've only thought about? 😐

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few years back my overactive paranoid imagination came up with the theory that the reason McDonalds stays open 24 hours but Burger King doesn’t is because they made a “shadow deal”, and McDonalds ceo pays out to the Burger King ceo, lmfaooooo idek how that would work or make any sense but yuh

 

i also have an irritational belief that all celebrities are clones 

 

like I said, overactive imagination 

Edited by Bellamy
  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get creeped out and sometimes think that the government is watching us through our phones and laptops. I thought this even before Snowden blew the whistle. When he did, I instantly thought "I knew it!" 

I cover up the camera on my laptop when I'm not using it. Kinda pointless since my phone has one and I don't cover that up. 🙄 Whenever I get a new app on my phone, and it wants access to my camera, and a bunch of other things, I hesitate before allowing it to because I think to myself, "This is how they're spying on you." 

Honestly, I just tell myself that I have nothing to hide, so if they're spying me, then it must be pretty boring material, lol. It still gives me the heebie jeebies if I think too much about it, so I just try not to.

Quote
4 hours ago, k*itlind said:

For me, the conspiracy I've come up with is that our phones can somehow read our minds because I've gotten ads about things I have thought about and never even mentioned.

 

Watch the Netflix doc*mentary "The Social Dilemma," and it will explain how your phone does that. It was eye opening when I watched that. Here's the trailer for it. It did not help with my own paranoia. 😬 However, it did solidify my reasons for getting off of social media. It will make you seriously think about getting rid of all of it.

 

Edited by OldGreqq
  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, k*itlind said:

Not really. I don't think about that stuff much. For me, the conspiracy I've come up with is that our phones can somehow read our minds because I've gotten ads about things I have thought about and never even mentioned. They're specific too. I know that's impossible but it's gotten to the point where som*thing weird is going on. I know it's most likely a coincidence, but how am I getting ads for things I've only thought about? 😐

All I've got to say is ... Relatable! 

2 hours ago, OldGreqq said:

I get creeped out and sometimes think that the government is watching us through our phones and laptops. I thought this even before Snowden blew the whistle. When he did, I instantly thought "I knew it!" 

I cover up the camera on my laptop when I'm not using it. Kinda pointless since my phone has one and I don't cover that up. 🙄 Whenever I get a new app on my phone, and it wants access to my camera, and a bunch of other things, I hesitate before allowing it to because I think to myself, "This is how they're spying on you." 

Honestly, I just tell myself that I have nothing to hide, so if they're spying me, then it must be pretty boring material, lol. It still gives me the heebie jeebies if I think too much about it, so I just try not to.

Watch the Netflix doc*mentary "The Social Dilemma," and it will explain how your phone does that. It was eye opening when I watched that. Here's the trailer for it. It did not help with my own paranoia. 😬 However, it did solidify my reasons for getting off of social media. It will make you seriously think about getting rid of all of it.

 

This is insane cause I cover mine with some tape or som*thing . But get this ... One more theory ,it might sound stupid . This whole pandemic is a plan  by all the people in power , all over the world . To imprison us and watch us and make us do whatever they please , later on . We'd be under their control  It's like falling into their trap . But I'm not being irresponsible or anything ,I do follow the guidelines. But it's creepy

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

probably the time i thought everyone on earth was a clone of me and they were failed clones so that's why theyre different but im The correct one.. don't think that anymore lol 

Anime vibes

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
3 hours ago, OldGreqq said:

I get creeped out and sometimes think that the government is watching us through our phones and laptops. I thought this even before Snowden blew the whistle. When he did, I instantly thought "I knew it!" 

I cover up the camera on my laptop when I'm not using it. Kinda pointless since my phone has one and I don't cover that up. 🙄 Whenever I get a new app on my phone, and it wants access to my camera, and a bunch of other things, I hesitate before allowing it to because I think to myself, "This is how they're spying on you." 

Honestly, I just tell myself that I have nothing to hide, so if they're spying me, then it must be pretty boring material, lol. It still gives me the heebie jeebies if I think too much about it, so I just try not to.

Watch the Netflix doc*mentary "The Social Dilemma," and it will explain how your phone does that. It was eye opening when I watched that. Here's the trailer for it. It did not help with my own paranoia. 😬 However, it did solidify my reasons for getting off of social media. It will make you seriously think about getting rid of all of it.

 

Interesting! I'll have to check that out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's an episode of a show  called How To with John Wilson that goes in-depth on the Mandela Effect. I didn't know how...deep that whole thing goes. People were really taking it from "oh, wow I guess I misread the name" to "this is a separate universe that exists where the name is spelled incorrectly".

 

The main conspiracy I believe in is that there's a global effort to bring all of the countries under one rule and they're all fighting for the power as we speak. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Bellamy said:

A few years back my overactive paranoid imagination came up with the theory that the reason McDonalds stays open 24 hours but Burger King doesn’t is because they made a “shadow deal”, and McDonalds ceo pays out to the Burger King ceo, lmfaooooo idek how that would work or make any sense but yuh

 

i also have an irritational belief that all celebrities are clones 

 

like I said, overactive imagination 

@Bellamy I forgot to say earlier that your response really did make me literally laugh out loud. 

Your imagination is funny 😝

4 hours ago, k*itlind said:

Interesting! I'll have to check that out.

If you really do look at it, let me know what you thought of it. I tried to get other people to watch it after I did, and no one was interested. I really wanted to know what other people thought besides myself. 

Quote
5 hours ago, Kaehx said:

But get this ... One more theory ,it might sound stupid . This whole pandemic is a plan  by all the people in power , all over the world . To imprison us and watch us and make us do whatever they please , later on . We'd be under their control  It's like falling into their trap . But I'm not being irresponsible or anything ,I do follow the guidelines. But it's creepy

 

I've heard a lot of different theories on covid and the vaccine. I tend to keep my thoughts to myself because I don't feel I have enough viable information to speak intelligently about it. It's a contentious topic for many.

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod

@OldGreqq Ok so I finally watched it and it was really good and crazy! It definitely made me look at my phone differently. What I said earlier about getting ads for things I think about makes sense now after learning about how our interests can be predicted since they know everything about us. That doesn't sit right with me lol

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think I've come up with any conspiracy theories... normally they come from someone else and I run with them if they seem legit, but as of late - the biggest one is not so much a conspiracy as a proven fact - journalists, pretty much all the journalists who comment on public figures, are corrupt.

The proof is in the fact that the more dramatic their article is, the more money they make - and you can't trust anyone in a system like that.

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, k*itlind said:

@OldGreqq Ok so I finally watched it and it was really good and crazy! It definitely made me look at my phone differently. What I said earlier about getting ads for things I think about makes sense now after learning about how our interests can be predicted since they know everything about us. That doesn't sit right with me lol

Yeah, it definitely gives you an uncomfortable feeling. It made me rethink all of social media and where it's heading. I'm glad you liked it and actually watched it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
1 minute ago, OldGreqq said:

Yeah, it definitely gives you an uncomfortable feeling. It made me rethink all of social media and where it's heading. I'm glad you liked it and actually watched it!

Of course. I really was interested in it 😋 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Frosty said:

probably the time i thought everyone on earth was a clone of me and they were failed clones so that's why theyre different but im The correct one.. don't think that anymore lol 

Um.. what? lmao 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I tried to end myself I was successful and my consciousness kept to a timeline where I survived.

or, same premise as before but all the bad things happening is what h**l is actually like. 
I do not talk to anyone about my experience around death, and my coma. It’s clearly a cognitive hazard as whenever I do I get immediately committed, thrown out, or hurt in same way like having security come and hold me down. 

so for this reason I deem it the craziest thing my brain has come up with since everyone considers me nuts if I so much as breathe about it. A little scared to post this honestly ^^;; don’t kick me from the forum pls

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've heard tons of Conspiracy Theories about 9/11 and people make unevidenced claims and assertions that George Bush caused it so we could go over to the Middle East to get oil and resources. I don't believe that.  I'll stick with the historical facts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...