Onision Is The Reason I Stopped Cutting

My name is Heather and I've been a huge fan since I was about 12 (22 now). You're the reason I stopped cutting. You're the reason I actually understand why not to circumcise my male ***** one day. My daughter and you actually have the same birthday 11/11 and that just tickles me pink. Tbh I've been bullied and harassed nearly the entire time I've been your fan. 90% off the time it was because they did **** that you'd call out. The other 10% was just because they didn't like me and wanted to ****** the things I love to get to me. I get a lot of anxiety talking about just about anything publically. Lately I feel more confident cause I've been doing twitch streaming. It's been helping with my public speaking a lot. So I just wanted to come on here and try and express how much you mean to me before I lost my nerve. 

• Heart 3

On 5/17/2021 at 8:56 PM, Psykhae said:

My name is Heather and I've been a huge fan since I was about 12 (22 now). You're the reason I stopped cutting. You're the reason I actually understand why not to circumcise my male ***** one day. My daughter and you actually have the same birthday 11/11 and that just tickles me pink. Tbh I've been bullied and h***ssed nearly the entire time I've been your fan. 90% off the time it was because they did **** that you'd call out. The other 10% was just because they didn't like me and wanted to ****** the things I love to get to me. I get a lot of anxiety talking about just about anything publically. Lately I feel more confident cause I've been doing twitch streaming. It's been helping with my public speaking a lot. So I just wanted to come on here and try and express how much you mean to me before I lost my nerve. 

It's super awesome I was able to help you discontinue self-harm... I mean... it's always nice to know I've helped someone be healthier.

I hope you do engage with the community here more -- they can be cool people.

• Heart 3

On 5/17/2021 at 9:56 PM, Psykhae said:

My name is Heather and I've been a huge fan since I was about 12 (22 now). You're the reason I stopped cutting. You're the reason I actually understand why not to circumcise my male ***** one day. My daughter and you actually have the same birthday 11/11 and that just tickles me pink. Tbh I've been bullied and h***ssed nearly the entire time I've been your fan. 90% off the time it was because they did **** that you'd call out. The other 10% was just because they didn't like me and wanted to ****** the things I love to get to me. I get a lot of anxiety talking about just about anything publically. Lately I feel more confident cause I've been doing twitch streaming. It's been helping with my public speaking a lot. So I just wanted to come on here and try and express how much you mean to me before I lost my nerve. 

You’re a strong person babe! This forum is here to help in any way we can. We’re all a little broken, and that’s ok. We’re still all so deserving of love. Glad Onision could help you out, he’s a really good guy who’s been through the thick of it. And when you find people like that.. you don’t feel quite as alone.

smile on love. 

xx

• Heart 2

• Elites

It’s a difficult thing to over come. Always glad to hear someone who has been down that road doing better. We can only hope that our next day better than the last!

Would you be open to share your Twitch? I’ll give a follow and check out your content -if you don’t mind sharing-