What is the one food you refused to eat growing up and still refuse to eat today?

• Mod
8 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Tripe.

I can't get anywhere near it. Absolute disgusting. Though now the only meat I really eat is fish.

Eww I looked up what Tripe is because I never heard of that word. How can people eat that? 🤮

• Mod
1 minute ago, OldGreqq said:

Cottage cheese. 🤢🤮

I still try it every few years or in a different way with fruit or som*thing. Still h**e it every time.

I never liked that either. Just the look of it disgusts me lol

11 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I never liked that either. Just the look of it disgusts me lol

Exactly. Just looks gr*ss, exactly how it tastes. The texture is even yuck.

Another one I can't stand is olives. I've even tried the stuffed ones, and they are just nasty to me. I'm fine with olives on a pizza or in a salad. But all by themselves as a snack? No, thank you. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod
1 minute ago, OldGreqq said:

Exactly. Just looks gr*ss, exactly how it tastes. The texture is even yuck.

Another one I can't stand is olives. I've even tried the stuffed ones, and they are just nasty to me. I'm fine with olives on a pizza or in a salad. But all by themselves as a snack? No, thank you. 

Yeah olives are gr*ss too. I can't eat them at all.

I like pickled beets, but not raw ones. I don't care for brussel sprouts most of the time. I have had them once or twice where they were cooked decently with some spices and stuff. I don't care for the majority of seafood either. I've tried a few things I like, but for the most part it's a big no. I can stand sushi in small doses, but not without wasabi and ginger.

• Heart 1