Best Song Cover Ever

I've posted this before on another topic, so sorry for the repeat, but I do love this cover. The original is by The Postal Service. I just love this soft acoustic version as well. It's so melodic and soothing to me. If I could ever play a song on the guitar, I would choose this because I find it so beautiful. 😍

• Star 1

1 hour ago, OldGreqq said:

I've posted this before on another topic, so sorry for the repeat, but I do love this cover. The original is by The Postal Service. I just love this soft acoustic version as well. It's so melodic and soothing to me. If I could ever play a song on the guitar, I would choose this because I find it so beautiful. 😍

I love The Postal Service, ever since Give Up came out in 2003. It is one of my favorite albums, I’ve listened to it so many times. I’ve also heard this cover as it was on the Garden State soundtrack (which I was also obsessed with).

25 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

I love The Postal Service, ever since Give Up came out in 2003. It is one of my favorite albums, I’ve listened to it so many times. I’ve also heard this cover as it was on the Garden State soundtrack (which I was also obsessed with).

Here’s a Postal Service cover 😋

• Heart 1

58 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

Here’s a Postal Service cover 😋

Oh, yes! I know this one! I have it on my favorites playlist! 💜

• Star 1