Post Your MINECRAFT Art!!

Lets see what you all can Create 😄 no matter what. Build som*thing in Minecraft , Draw som*thing with Charcoal heck throw some Spaghetti on the Ground or som*thing. Everything goes but YOU had to make it! 

And no cheating! Only NEW Stuff 😄 dont you dare to post your Perfect 10+ Hours drawing or som*thing. Do som*thing now and Quick.

I placed the Onision Logo on a Animated Neon Sign in Rust xD (It will get a Special place for everyone to see! if im allowed to @Onision xD) 

(Sorry for the "overlay" on screen :'D i didnt noticed while recording with OBS that it was still active)

And now its your Turn! Do som*thing (doesnt need to be "Fanart") NOW and post it 😄

ps. Can someone move the Thread? I choosed the wrong Categorie for some Reason :'D im not sure where though its "kinda" a forum game right? 

Edited by MisaNeko420
  • Star 1

1 hour ago, MisaNeko420 said:

Lets see what you all can Create 😄 no matter what. Build som*thing in Minecraft , Draw som*thing with Charcoal heck throw some Spaghetti on the Ground or som*thing. Everything goes but YOU had to make it! 

And no cheating! Only NEW Stuff 😄 dont you dare to post your Perfect 10+ Hours drawing or som*thing. Do som*thing now and Quick.

I placed the Onision Logo on a Animated Neon Sign in Rust xD (It will get a Special place for everyone to see! if im allowed to @Onision xD) 

(Sorry for the "overlay" on screen :'D i didnt noticed while recording with OBS that it was still active)

And now its your Turn! Do som*thing (doesnt need to be "Fanart") NOW and post it 😄

ps. Can someone move the Thread? I choosed the wrong Categorie for some Reason :'D im not sure where though its "kinda" a forum game right? 

Cool job!!! 🌟❤ don't tempt me with throwing things on the ground though 😂

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by Seeso

On 7/10/2021 at 1:36 PM, MisaNeko420 said:

You know... I'm just now realizing the minecraft logo is perfect for making in minecraft.

And HOLY HECK! I'm in MINECRAFT!?!?!
Image 005.jpg
https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/onision-skin-channel-and-reference-picture-in-description-/