What Are Your Personality Test Results (16 Personalities / Myers Briggs)

5 minutes ago, NikolasT said:

@OnisionIm An ENFPhttps://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personalityĀ And I'm Excited to See You Back On Youtube!!! Love You, and Your Content and It be great to get a follow from you as a fellow Youtuber! Im also a Country Artist and It be cool to get a Subscribe From You As well!!!Ā 

Alright I Google'd it:
Ā 

ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their creative potential.

Very cool!

Ā 

Apparently these are the people who share my personality type... this explains a lot.

Image 003.jpg

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personalityĀ Believe it or not there are dark sides to ENFPs, and I'm feeling it recently. But we all have our darks and lights šŸ’«

Apparently these people have that personality type:
Ā 

Matthew Gray Gubler.
Jim Carrey.
John Mulaney.
Oscar Wilde.
Mark Twain.
Charles Dickens.
Brian Cox(physicist)
Keira Knightley.

Congrats.

• Heart 2

8 minutes ago, Onision said:

Alright I Google'd it:
Ā 

Very cool!

Ā 

Apparently these are the people who share my personality type... this explains a lot.

Image 003.jpg

Unrelated @OnisionBut I'm Trying to Defeat the Mossdeep City Gym In Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and I've Got a Lvl. 40 Swampert facing a Lvl. 42 Solrock and Lvl. 42 Lunatone & I keep on using Surf & Icebeam but keep on losing with Hypnosis & SolarBeam... Any Advice: Really Am Trying to get me a Groudon after.... Also Thinking About Getting me a GC or N64 and So Far Thinking my First Three Games for my Dorm are going to be Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64, Pokemon Snap, or the NHL 99/NHL Wayne Gretsky's 98 Any Good Game Suggestions?

4 minutes ago, Onision said:

Apparently these people have that personality type:
Ā 

Congrats.

I also like to view fictional characters related to our personality types! It's actually pretty funny, like ah! I get that. It cheers me up. When I said dark side ( feeling like an anakin to vader) apparently it's like this :Ā ENFPĀ Under Stress (Shadow Mode): TheĀ ENFPsĀ UnhealthyĀ Dark Side. When it comes to extreme times of stress theĀ ENFPĀ can go into their shadow mode. This causes them to behave rather differently than their usual selves, which can be confusing for those around theĀ ENFP.

I'm so confused when I see people that push beyond 70% in any direction as it's like... really? You feel THAT passionately about the issue?

I've turned into such a relaxed person... or maybe I'm average I donno.

• Star 1

Hi! This was a great idea, to add the personality type on our profiles. However, 16personalities is kind of inaccurate and you'd get a better answer by determining theĀ type yourself (thisĀ is a very good post that explains everything pretty well, you can choose which function you identify most with and therefore get a more accurate answer) or by doing more tests to see which type you get most (I recommendĀ this,Ā thisĀ andĀ this one, they're far betterĀ than 16personalities). I know this thread is kind of old but I'm passionate about these things lol and I don't want people to mistype themselves. Thanks for reading.