my dog follows me everywhere

McFly

• Mod

While I'm home my doggo, Amelia, will follow me around- and I can hear her little nails clicking right behind me ~ I love my dog with all my heart and just hearing her little clicks on the floor brings me happiness ^.^ Anyone else have a pet that just likes to be with ya and follow you everywhere? My doggo always cuddles too ah I love her ^_^

Pray For The Wicked Brendon Urie GIF by Panic! At The Disco

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod
Just now, k*itlind said:

I have a cat that always likes to lay on my lap when I sit down. She would even lay on me a couple times when I was in bed 😊

aw 🙂 thats precious I love pets theyre little cuties 

• Heart 1

I would say my girl kitty, Maki. She also follows me everywhere and is super cuddly. She's usually waiting at the door for me too when I get home from being out, just like a dog would. If she isn't, which isn't often, then I get worried and go find her.

My male cat, not so much. He's friendly and cuddly too, but in typical cat fashion, only when he chooses to be.

I would have a dog, but I want a house / yard first and my apartment has a 2 pet limit. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod
4 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I would say my girl kitty, Maki. She also follows me everywhere and is super cuddly. She's usually waiting at the door for me too when I get home from being out, just like a dog would. If she isn't, which isn't often, then I get worried and go find her.

My male cat, not so much. He's friendly and cuddly too, but in typical cat fashion, only when he chooses to be.

I would have a dog, but I want a house / yard first and my apartment has a 2 pet limit. 

I love kitty cats- their attitudes are a personality all of its own 🙂 

• Star 1

Aww so cute ❤ My cat hasn't left my side since he was a kitten. I'd go on walks and he would meow at me if I went too far. There was this certain spot he would not cross, it was like he was nagging at me to turn around with him 😂 most of the time I did. If I didn't he'd run back to the house and wait on the stairs for me. He's been my travel buddy, my grounding friend, he knows more about me than I feel a lot of people do. Which sounds strange, but he knows my emotions. Always cuddles right next to me when I'm having really bad days..

I didn't care about material items so much when I left my relationship, he was number 1 on my list. We took a 3-4 hour drive and he fell asleep...I felt like he knew I wouldn't leave him.. Now that he's older, it's been a bit tough. But I don't want to think about certain things. I'll pay what I have to, do whatever I can until he's in need of the peace he deserves. ❤ if I ever had a bFF... they are the one with the twitchy tail, ears, and a screamo meow. 😂🌟

• Heart 1

• Mod
8 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Aww so cute ❤ My cat hasn't left my side since he was a kitten. I'd go on walks and he would meow at me if I went too far. There was this certain spot he would not cross, it was like he was nagging at me to turn around with him 😂 most of the time I did. If I didn't he'd run back to the house and wait on the stairs for me. He's been my travel buddy, my grounding friend, he knows more about me than I feel a lot of people do. Which sounds strange, but he knows my emotions. Always cuddles right next to me when I'm having really bad days..

I didn't care about material items so much when I left my relationship, he was number 1 on my list. We took a 3-4 hour drive and he fell asleep...I felt like he knew I wouldn't leave him.. Now that he's older, it's been a bit tough. But I don't want to think about certain things. I'll pay what I have to, do whatever I can until he's in need of the peace he deserves. ❤ if I ever had a bFF... they are the one with the twitchy tail, ears, and a screamo meow. 😂🌟

THATS PRECOUS :' ) Omgsh dudeee~ I love pets like; they are the greatest companions foreeaal- also haha screaaamo meow !!

adventure time meow GIF

• Star 1

• Elites

Haha I have a cat that does this and I love her with all my heart. However, she will often just sit next to me and meow loudly right in my face 😂😂 Sometimes she will get in ny lap.. but she is one of those who gets cuddles when SHE wants them!