Pretend Your Morals Are The Best

Admin

It is definitely a dark and brooding song as you've tagged it, but that's my favorite kind of music. It's a great way to let out some of the darker emotions. 

It reminds me of a passage in the Bible. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it does have some tidbits of true wisdom.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

2 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

It is definitely a dark and brooding song as you've tagged it, but that's my favorite kind of music. It's a great way to let out some of the darker emotions. 

It reminds me of a passage in the Bible. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it does have some tidbits of true wisdom.

The Bible has a lot of amazing quotes, and a lot of horrifying ones 😋

8 minutes ago, Black Pearl said:

I didn't know what to expect when I pressed play, but in my humble opinion, I'd like to say how impressed I was with your vocals on this track 😊 very raw, nak*d and vulnerable sounding that marries well to the overall arrangement, and I also like the simplicity of the effects used on your voice. It's very subtle and barely there, but just enough to enhance and blend with the music perfectly 👏👏👏👏👏

Great lyrics and very relatable too. I think we all know a few of those types going through our lives, in fact it seems like a revolving door to me haha! Got a few people playing that game with me right now 😬

Hey that means a lot, thank you.

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

One of my all time favorite songs by you. Listened to it on my walk the other day. You’re really talented Greg, you have a really creative mind and I love seeing your content. I’m sorry you’re in a time where you feel broken. Know that through it all you have people who support you, like me! 

❤️🩹☺️

• Heart 2

Oh EXCITING! This feedback is so cool and nice 😋

I have a few other songs that I think are as good if not better - will probably post them tomorrow or later, I donno. We'll see (^_^)

• Heart 3
  • Star 1