What Games do you Play? (Community Game Nights / Servers?)

Hey everyone so i asked myself what games do you all play?

Maybe we can find some stuff to game together or even run some community driven servers 🙂

Currently im totaly Rust addicted and started my own little server there (everyone welcome except haters haha im mostly sitting alone on there currently xD) but i also love games like CSGO,DayZ and many more 

What are your goto Games currently? And would you like to play with others from the Community? 

Oh my goodness, I forgot about DayZ! I used to play that all the time back in the day. Me and some other friends had access to the beta when they were still developing it. It was super annoying because it would glitch out on you and make you d*e and then you would lose all the s***t you collected. We learned to never travel alone so that your partner could pick up all your stuff up for you. The hardest part was at the beginning of a new game because the game would spawn us in random places so we had to figure out where we were and who was closest to us. Or if you died and it re-spawned you far away and you had a long way to go to get back to your partner and reclaim the stuff you dropped. We had a lot of fun on that game. I'm sure they worked all the kinks out, but I only played the beta.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

currently im playing chill games like stardew valley if any. other than that the kind I enjoy are like monster hunter and overwatch . 

also is that supposeed to be a persona 5 mask? probably just a fox mask but i love P5 

I love Stardew Valley but having the Time on your back always stresses me to much xD its just a Fox "Kabuki" Style mask which i use to kinda have somekind of "anonymity" ^^ 

1 hour ago, OldGreqq said:

Oh my goodness, I forgot about DayZ! I used to play that all the time back in the day. Me and some other friends had access to the beta when they were still developing it. It was super annoying because it would glitch out on you and make you d*e and then you would lose all the s***t you collected. We learned to never travel alone so that your partner could pick up all your stuff up for you. The hardest part was at the beginning of a new game because the game would spawn us in random places so we had to figure out where we were and who was closest to us. Or if you died and it re-spawned you far away and you had a long way to go to get back to your partner and reclaim the stuff you dropped. We had a lot of fun on that game. I'm sure they worked all the kinks out, but I only played the beta.

Haha yeah longest i survived on the DayZ mod was 6 Months on a Server with ~100 players constantly online :'D it was so much stress everytime we logged in hoping nobody is near us. But we had alot of tactics in there to keep us alive (Sniper spawned first on a roof far away overlooking the spawn area of the others etc) 

I switched to Rust since i like the Building system there more (and the electricity/logic systems) but i have an eye on Sc*m on other Survival Games :'D i just love that genre 

• Star 1

38 minutes ago, MisaNeko420 said:

I love Stardew Valley but having the Time on your back always stresses me to much xD its just a Fox "Kabuki" Style mask which i use to kinda have somekind of "anonymity" ^^ 

Haha yeah longest i survived on the DayZ mod was 6 Months on a Server with ~100 players constantly online :'D it was so much stress everytime we logged in hoping nobody is near us. But we had alot of tactics in there to keep us alive (Sniper spawned first on a roof far away overlooking the spawn area of the others etc) 

I switched to Rust since i like the Building system there more (and the electricity/logic systems) but i have an eye on Sc*m on other Survival Games :'D i just love that genre 

I miss my gaming days. I played a lot when I was in the military. I actually had more free time then. Now I work like 60+ hours a week and don't have the time or the energy to get invested into games like I used to. 

I'm hoping to only be working like this for a couple more years. I have a plan and it involves a lot of hard work until it comes to fruition, no time for myself, but it will be worth putting up with it for just a couple years. Then I plan on switching careers and having more time like I used to.

I've been seeing all these games people are mentioning and I'm like, I would like that! I've been mentally storing up a list to check out when I'm less overworked. 

Edited by OldGreqq

1 hour ago, OldGreqq said:

I miss my gaming days. I played a lot when I was in the military. I actually had more free time then. Now I work like 60+ hours a week and don't have the time or the energy to get invested into games like I used to. 

I'm hoping to only be working like this for a couple more years. I have a plan and it involves a lot of hard work until it comes to fruition, no time for myself, but it will be worth putting up with it for just a couple years. Then I plan on switching careers and having more time like I used to.

I've been seeing all these games people are mentioning and I'm like, I would like that! I've been mentally storing up a list to check out when I'm less overworked. 

Well if you are Quick you could still grab Rust on the steam Summer sale xD and join my loneliness haha. I wanted to ask on the discord anyway if onision or someone would like to join 🙂 also take some free time too before you burn out 😱

8 hours ago, MisaNeko420 said:

Hey everyone so i asked myself what games do you all play?

Maybe we can find some stuff to game together or even run some community driven servers 🙂

Currently im totaly Rust addicted and started my own little server there (everyone welcome except haters haha im mostly sitting alone on there currently xD) but i also love games like CSGO,DayZ and many more 

What are your goto Games currently? And would you like to play with others from the Community? 

If you get to 600 posts you'll become an Immortal, Immortals can play group games on https://onision.net/discord (Discord server) --- We most often play League of Legends and JackBox TV there 🙂

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

If you get to 600 posts you'll become an Immortal, Immortals can play group games on https://onision.net/discord (Discord server) --- We most often play League of Legends and JackBox TV there 🙂

Nice great to know 😄 cant wait for discord anyway haha. 

But also if you (or anyone from here) ever play Rust feel free to join ^^ i guess i could give Onision Fans a special Rank too so they recognize each other :'D