Early bird or last mouse catches the cheese?

Leaf_

• Elites

Since I’m on like a week of being up at night way later than I anticipated..

Are you a night owl if so what usually keeps you up?

or are you more of an early bird? if so what demon possessed you to be like that.

im a night owl bc for some reason I get more energy starting in the evening and I don’t shut it down. Never been a morning person.

I'm both. I'm up way too late, then up early. I try to avoid naps as they make me feel very unpleasant.

Usually I'm catching up on work from home things, then thoughts. Oh, those constant bubbles...

I don't know if I'm an owl or a mouse, but one day soon it'll have to be decided 😂

5 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I'm both. I'm up way too late, then up early. I try to avoid naps as they make me feel very unpleasant.

Usually I'm catching up on work from home things, then thoughts. Oh, those constant bubbles...

I don't know if I'm an owl or a mouse, but one day soon it'll have to be decided 😂

Same here, I am both! I'm up early because I have to be for work. Then I'm up way too late because I'm a night owl at heart. I'm also an insomniac so that's another reason I'm up too late.

My body is so used to waking up early for work that I still wake up early even when I have a chance to sleep in. So I usually never have enough sleep. 

I have a feeling when I grow old and don't have to work that I'll be more of a night owl.

Edited by OldGreqq
  • Star 1

I used to have problems getting up. But 17 years of working at jobs thar required me to be up aa early as 4 to 6 in the morning has made it hard for me to sleep in on my time off. Like getting up early is part of me now.

• Mod

I'm a night owl. I get more energy in the evening too. I used to stay up until 4:00 am but I usually go to bed between 1 and 2:00 am now. I never liked getting up early in the morning and never will lol. Although I have been waking up a little bit before noon lately. I just refuse to get up before 11 am. 

I'm a night owl. I tend to work much better through the night when it's silent and there's no interferences or distractions when you're reading/working. That said, I'm often up early, too.

If you tend to be more alert at night or later in the day your circadian rhythm is probably screwed up and the reason you feel more awake is because you are releasing the hormone cortisol at the wrong time; it is usually released just before you wake in the morning.

• Star 1