Im new...Hi, goodnight.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

I'm Brittnii. Virgo sun/Gemini moon, Bi, Horror fan, an ENFP, I enjoy a variety of music & games. I miss old you tube, but I'm old enough to miss old MySpace too. 😂 Thanks for reading. Be safe everyone ❤

Edited by brittniisundae

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Sid not vicious said:

Nice to meet you what kinda horror films do you like most ? I like zombie movies and yes  I do count 28 days later as a zombie film 

I agree with you. It's a bit more realistic (and creepy) to have humans infected with something very rabies like. I've always loved zombie movies. I still have my max brooks books, and I was lucky to get Romeros autograph before he passed. I have a soft spot for slasher films as well, cheesy b horror. I'm a bit on the fence with vampire movies (it depends) though I do like the show "what we do in the shadows". It's awesome to meet you too! ❤

Edited by brittniisundae

8 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I agree with you. It's a bit more realistic (and creepy) to have humans infected with something very rabies like. I've always loved zombie movies. I still have my max brooks books, and I was lucky to get Romeros autograph before he passed. I have a soft spot for slasher films as well, cheesy b horror. I'm a bit on the fence with vampire movies (it depends) though I do like the show "what we do in the shadows". It's awesome to meet you too! ❤

I also like bassed on true story horror as well cause I always like to think how I'd react to a real situation if a bad guy was after me

Oh I love what we do in the shadows my favorite scene is when he eats a French fry and he gets sick haha what's your favorite scene ?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Sid not vicious said:

I also like bassed on true story horror as well cause I always like to think how I'd react to a real situation if a bad guy was after me

Oh I love what we do in the shadows my favorite scene is when he eats a French fry and he gets sick haha what's your favorite scene ?

Nice! What type true horror? Exorcist, psycho, massacre? Something different? Oh, the part when the police show up and he's like "I hope they don't **** the police then they'll bring more police or Christians and we don't need that" 😂 I believe is what he said, cracks me up. The newer one where they drink tainted blood and one of them says "we drank drugged blood and now I'm a wizard".  I definitely need to go back and rewatch all of these. I need more laughs recently.