Yay! I'm A "Regular" On This Forum Now!

McFly

This forum is made up of the best. It's truly my favorite place to come to now. 🤭 Real people to relate & connect to. The positive vibes are strong here, real people support each other. The effort that is always being put in here... come on. 👏  spectacular! & Yes, the badges so fun! ❤ 10/10. 🌟 Congratulations all! 

• Heart 1

• Mod
9 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

This forum is made up of the best. It's truly my favorite place to come to now. 🤭 Real people to relate & connect to. The positive vibes are strong here, real people support each other. The effort that is always being put in here... come on. 👏  spectacular! & Yes, the badges so fun! ❤ 10/10. 🌟 Congratulations all! 

heck yeah it just gets better and better ^.^

• Star 1

9 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I mean... haha... the mods like @Sierra and @k*itlind are heavy hitters, I saw them keeping this place super clean on the regular. Talk about awesome staff ~

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

4 minutes ago, Onision said:

I mean... haha... the mods like @Sierra and @k*itlind are heavy hitters, I saw them keeping this place super clean on the regular. Talk about awesome staff ~

Yes they're really great! & so are you! ❤ badges to all. 

11 minutes ago, McFly said:

heck yeah it just gets better and better ^.^

Definitely! 🌟 😊 & I can't keep count on how many awesome people like you are here. 😂

• Heart 1

• Mod
21 minutes ago, Onision said:

YEAH THEYRE DOING GOD'S WORK~ also Thank you for the superstar ^.^

star GIF

1 minute ago, MisaNeko420 said:

Yep the ranks are pretty nice here haha its always Hard to find the right Mix to keep interests in such Systems but so far its great  ^^

haha idk why this reminded me of system of a down!! SUCH A GOOD BAND XD

• Heart 1

• Mod
22 minutes ago, Onision said:

🥰 I was always keeping an eye out for the spammers and I still do. We don't see many anymore thanks to you fixing that problem 🙂

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Mod
Just now, k*itlind said:

🥰 I was always keeping an eye out for the spammers and I still do. We don't see many anymore thanks to you fixing that problem 🙂

seriously a fedora tip to you ! you truly are doing an amazing job

tips GIF

Just now, k*itlind said:

I appreciate it 🙂

💜💛🤍💙🧡 to you!

I've run out of reactions I can give out, so I just have to post them, lol.

Also, random thought bc I just realized this, why is the red heart smaller than all the rest? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

3 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I will second (or third?) that motion that all the mods do a great job! 

@k*itlind @Sierra @brittniisundae This place wouldn't be the same without ya'll. You don't get enough recognition, so cheers to all of you! Much love and appreciation for your role in making this a better place!

That's too sweet. I'm newish, so I definitely don't feel as I deserve so much of the credit as @k*itlindor @Sierra they're ontop! ❤ But thank you 😊 If I see it or get there before they do, I'll get on it. 😂 Everyone here is so great. & you're beyond adored. I mean it, if I had an extra heart in spotless condition, & you needed it, you'd have it. 🌟

6 minutes ago, McFly said:

all the kind-energy in here, is top notch~

I Love Animation GIF by Dave Gamez

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Yes!! ❤🌟😂 & can I just say how much I enjoy this bear everytime I see it. 

• Heart 2

• Mod
4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

That's too sweet. I'm newish, so I definitely don't feel as I deserve so much of the credit as @k*itlindor @Sierra they're ontop! ❤ But thank you 😊 If I see it or get there before they do, I'll get on it. 😂 Everyone here is so great. & you're beyond adored. I mean it, if I had an extra heart in spotless condition, & you needed it, you'd have it. 🌟

Yes!! ❤🌟😂 & can I just say how much I enjoy this bear everytime I see it. 

haha yeah he dancing ~

bear GIF

I gotta say I love this site it’s one of my most visited places to go. Tbh I haven’t really been on social media much so this is a nice relaxing break. You all are amazing and awesome I’m so blessed to be here. I always get giddy when I rank up hehe it almost feels like collecting  Pokémon gym badges 🖤

• Star 1

• Mod
20 minutes ago, Amanda K said:

I gotta say I love this site it’s one of my most visited places to go. Tbh I haven’t really been on social media much so this is a nice relaxing break. You all are amazing and awesome I’m so blessed to be here. I always get giddy when I rank up hehe it almost feels like collecting  Pokémon gym badges 🖤

yeah its been pretty chill here overall 🙂 glad you're having fun too ❤️ 

High Five Friends GIF

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Amanda K said:

This site allows me to stay off social media... it allows me to hang out in an environment that is safe/sane and doesn't ever ruin my day *knock knock* which is amazing so yeah 😋

• Heart 2