Jump to content

Yay! I'm A "Regular" On This Forum Now!


McFly
 Share

Recommended Posts


This forum is made up of the best. It's truly my favorite place to come to now. 🤭 Real people to relate & connect to. The positive vibes are strong here, real people support each other. The effort that is always being put in here... come on. 👏  spectacular! & Yes, the badges so fun! ❤ 10/10. 🌟 Congratulations all! 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
9 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

This forum is made up of the best. It's truly my favorite place to come to now. 🤭 Real people to relate & connect to. The positive vibes are strong here, real people support each other. The effort that is always being put in here... come on. 👏  spectacular! & Yes, the badges so fun! ❤ 10/10. 🌟 Congratulations all! 

heck yeah it just gets better and better ^.^

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

This forum is made up of the best. It's truly my favorite place to come to now. 🤭 Real people to relate & connect to. The positive vibes are strong here, real people support each other. The effort that is always being put in here... come on. 👏  spectacular! & Yes, the badges so fun! ❤ 10/10. 🌟 Congratulations all! 

I mean... haha... the mods like @Sierra and @k*itlind are heavy hitters, I saw them keeping this place super clean on the regular. Talk about awesome staff ~

  • Heart 3
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Onision said:

I mean... haha... the mods like @Sierra and @k*itlind are heavy hitters, I saw them keeping this place super clean on the regular. Talk about awesome staff ~

Yes they're really great! & so are you! ❤ badges to all. 

11 minutes ago, McFly said:

heck yeah it just gets better and better ^.^

Definitely! 🌟 😊 & I can't keep count on how many awesome people like you are here. 😂

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
21 minutes ago, Onision said:

I mean... haha... the mods like @Sierra and @k*itlind are heavy hitters, I saw them keeping this place super clean on the regular. Talk about awesome staff ~

YEAH THEYRE DOING GOD'S WORK~ also Thank you for the superstar ^.^

 star GIF

1 minute ago, MisaNeko420 said:

Yep the ranks are pretty nice here haha its always Hard to find the right Mix to keep interests in such Systems but so far its great  ^^

haha idk why this reminded me of system of a down!! SUCH A GOOD BAND XD

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
22 minutes ago, Onision said:

I mean... haha... the mods like @Sierra and @k*itlind are heavy hitters, I saw them keeping this place super clean on the regular. Talk about awesome staff ~

🥰 I was always keeping an eye out for the spammers and I still do. We don't see many anymore thanks to you fixing that problem 🙂

  • Heart 2
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
Just now, k*itlind said:

🥰 I was always keeping an eye out for the spammers and I still do. We don't see many anymore thanks to you fixing that problem 🙂

seriously a fedora tip to you ! you truly are doing an amazing job

 tips GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, k*itlind said:

I appreciate it 🙂

💜💛🤍💙🧡 to you!

I've run out of reactions I can give out, so I just have to post them, lol.

Also, random thought bc I just realized this, why is the red heart smaller than all the rest? 🤷‍♀️

  • Heart 1
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I will second (or third?) that motion that all the mods do a great job! 

@k*itlind @Sierra @brittniisundae This place wouldn't be the same without ya'll. You don't get enough recognition, so cheers to all of you! Much love and appreciation for your role in making this a better place!

That's too sweet. I'm newish, so I definitely don't feel as I deserve so much of the credit as @k*itlindor @Sierra they're ontop! ❤ But thank you 😊 If I see it or get there before they do, I'll get on it. 😂 Everyone here is so great. & you're beyond adored. I mean it, if I had an extra heart in spotless condition, & you needed it, you'd have it. 🌟

6 minutes ago, McFly said:

all the kind-energy in here, is top notch~

 I Love Animation GIF by Dave Gamez

 Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Yes!! ❤🌟😂 & can I just say how much I enjoy this bear everytime I see it. 

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

That's too sweet. I'm newish, so I definitely don't feel as I deserve so much of the credit as @k*itlindor @Sierra they're ontop! ❤ But thank you 😊 If I see it or get there before they do, I'll get on it. 😂 Everyone here is so great. & you're beyond adored. I mean it, if I had an extra heart in spotless condition, & you needed it, you'd have it. 🌟

Yes!! ❤🌟😂 & can I just say how much I enjoy this bear everytime I see it. 

haha yeah he dancing ~

 bear GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I gotta say I love this site it’s one of my most visited places to go. Tbh I haven’t really been on social media much so this is a nice relaxing break. You all are amazing and awesome I’m so blessed to be here. I always get giddy when I rank up hehe it almost feels like collecting  Pokémon gym badges 🖤

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
20 minutes ago, Amanda K said:

I gotta say I love this site it’s one of my most visited places to go. Tbh I haven’t really been on social media much so this is a nice relaxing break. You all are amazing and awesome I’m so blessed to be here. I always get giddy when I rank up hehe it almost feels like collecting  Pokémon gym badges 🖤

yeah its been pretty chill here overall 🙂 glad you're having fun too ❤️ 

High Five Friends GIF

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Amanda K said:

I gotta say I love this site it’s one of my most visited places to go. Tbh I haven’t really been on social media much so this is a nice relaxing break. You all are amazing and awesome I’m so blessed to be here. I always get giddy when I rank up hehe it almost feels like collecting  Pokémon gym badges 🖤

This site allows me to stay off social media... it allows me to hang out in an environment that is safe/sane and doesn't ever ruin my day *knock knock* which is amazing so yeah 😋

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...