What Is Having A REAL Conversation With A Ghost Like?

For me personally, I am the kind of person that if a spirit, no matter how powerful they might be, I don’t care who they are. I only care if they want to be in a genuine friendship, relationship, connection with me or else I am not going to put my time and soul into someone who I know only wants to use me for everything I have. That isn’t fair on me and I want to show my love and care for those I know love me for who I am and have taken the time to know who I am. 

@Iampinecone I would seek help from a licensed medical physician like psychologist or psychiatrist to see if you're suffering from schizophrenia.

It's always good to get a diagnosis if your seeing things that aren't there. 

Superstition and schizophrenia are t*****e combination. I'd get looked at. ☺

• Blank 1

4 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

@Iampinecone I would seek help from a licensed medical physician like psychologist or psychiatrist to see if you're suffering from schizophrenia.

I never said that I see som*thing that isn’t there, all I said is that if I did, that is the kind of person I am with whatever I would encounter. Sorry for the confusion. Just talking hypothetically. 😂 

7 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

However, I do fully appreciate your concern and time. I am already in communication with those resources. So how has your day been?

15 minutes ago, Iampinecone said:

I never said that I see som*thing that isn’t there, all I said is that if I did, that is the kind of person I am with whatever I would encounter. Sorry for the confusion. Just talking hypothetically. 😂 

However, I do fully appreciate your concern and time. I am already in communication with those resources. So how has your day been?

Well. Hypothetically speaking on the subject. Lets say I did meet a ghost and I did get along with them. I don't know how that'd go.

Maybe if it was an att**ctive woman ghost it'd be interesting.

1 hour ago, t*rminated said:

Well. Hypothetically speaking on the subject. Lets say I did meet a ghost and I did get along with them. I don't know how that'd go.

Maybe if it was an att**ctive woman ghost it'd be interesting.

Well I can see where you are coming from, as a woman I know how women can be. 

It's not a conversation. It's a lot of feeling. It's jumbled words or one worded.

It's more so unpleasant and not of happiness, but if it is, it's rare.

Some of us that have unlocked this ability, have physical and emotional drainage. It's not about "fun", then again... you open yourself up to a variety of unclear entities. Don't be surprised of feeling unwell, sadness, etc.

If you’re asking me,

and it is 3am, my waking hour, the hour I always get up can never sleep. Eh happens to the best of us. I mean if you’re asking me this this; about what it means to have a conversation with a ghost I’d tell you it’s close to impossible. Not knocking on people’s beliefs or experiences just spirits and even demons do not want to be known. Just my moral code, yeah I believe in demons, I do not believe they want to be seen though that’s why I don’t watch many paranormal shows truthfully lol. Especially because I believe in possession and believe it has happened to me. I only say this because it is dangerous to call for energy and actually receive it. 

it’s all about the energy to me. Lost many people in death throughout my life to feel that I am always surrounded by spirits 

To add to this:

As someone who is somewhat of a fan of ghost adventures the ‘best’ way to talk to a spirit ? Buy a spirit box haha 🙂 heh I have used apps on my phone that caused my phone to crash. If a person truly believes it’s very possible to get in touch with the after life literally 

4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

It's not a conversation. It's a lot of feeling. It's jumbled words or one worded.

It's more so unpleasant and not of happiness, but if it is, it's rare.

Some of us that have unlocked this ability, have physical and emotional drainage. It's not about "fun", then again... you open yourself up to a variety of unclear entities. Don't be surprised of feeling unwell, sadness, etc.

I agree with what you said most of it. It’s more about feelings and energy and what you are willing to let in. Unclear entities still doesn’t mean evil, to me , they are all lost🥺

Edited by Steff
  • Star 1

6 minutes ago, Steff said:

If you’re asking me,

and it is 3am, my waking hour, the hour I always get up can never sleep. Eh happens to the best of us. I mean if you’re asking me this this; about what it means to have a conversation with a ghost I’d tell you it’s close to impossible. Not knocking on people’s beliefs or experiences just spirits and even demons do not want to be known. Just my moral code, yeah I believe in demons, I do not believe they want to be seen though that’s why I don’t watch many paranormal shows truthfully lol. Especially because I believe in possession and believe it has happened to me. I only say this because it is dangerous to call for energy and actually receive it. 

it’s all about the energy to me. Lost many people in death throughout my life to feel that I am always surrounded by spirits 

To add to this:

As someone who is somewhat of a fan of ghost adventures the ‘best’ way to talk to a spirit ? Buy a spirit box haha 🙂 heh I have used apps on my phone that caused my phone to crash. If a person truly believes it’s very possible to get in touch with the after life literally 

I agree with what you said most of it. It’s more about feelings and energy and what you are willing to let in. Unclear entities still doesn’t mean evil, to me , they are all lost🥺

To me yes, they may be lost. But keep your guard up the best you can..with a lot of my experiences I have had "mockers". They mimic energies from the past to manipulate. 

1 minute ago, brittniisundae said:

To me yes, they may be lost. But keep your guard up the best you can..with a lot of my experiences I have had "mockers". They mimic energies from the past to manipulate. 

You’re warning someone who knows it all too well. And I mean lost as in I don’t fully believe in evil I just feel that purgatory is real and most spirits and demons are just looking to pass on. That’s my belief and I do accept if others don’t believe the same. I could never be scared because I have spirits that protect me and especially God and Jesus Christ. Amen. I had stated before I am spiritually in touch meaning that aside from “paranormal” I am a believer in empathy. 

and yes, you’re right, take it from someone who has been “possessed” when I didn’t even call for anything. I just don’t fully believe in possession because there are many things that can alter the mind. I only say this because of the years of psychology I took. 

and manipulation? I know it all too well to understand that I could never be manipulated ever again. 🍭

• Star 1

8 minutes ago, Steff said:

You’re warning someone who knows it all too well. And I mean lost as in I don’t fully believe in evil I just feel that purgatory is real and most spirits and demons are just looking to pass on. That’s my belief and I do accept if others don’t believe the same. I could never be scared because I have spirits that protect me and especially God and Jesus Christ. Amen. I had stated before I am spiritually in touch meaning that aside from “paranormal” I am a believer in empathy. 

and yes, you’re right, take it from someone who has been “possessed” when I didn’t even call for anything. I just don’t fully believe in possession because there are many things that can alter the mind. I only say this because of the years of psychology I took. 

and manipulation? I know it all too well to understand that I could never be manipulated ever again. 🍭

I assumed you did, just expressing more so that it's best to be in the best state. & obviously you clearly are. Honestly appreciate all that about you. 💕 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

I assumed you did, just expressing more so that it's best to be in the best state. & obviously you clearly are. Honestly appreciate all that about you. 💕 

Yes and that’s quite alright 🙂 and thank you for expressing your thoughts to me. And also for eleborating more.

Ps, you are beautiful. *random thought and wanted to say that*

Edited by Steff
  • Star 1

2 minutes ago, Steff said:

Yes and that’s quite alright 🙂 and thank you for expressing your thoughts to me. And also for eleborating more.

Ps, you are beautiful. *random thought and wanted to say that*

😊 I really enjoyed reading your posts on this thread. Really interesting. So, thank you! 💕

Aw 🥺 & Ps to you. You're lovely, & that sparkling personality is simply amazing. 🌟

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

😊 I really enjoyed reading your posts on this thread. Really interesting. So, thank you! 💕

Aw 🥺 & Ps to you. You're lovely, & that sparkling personality is simply amazing. 🌟

Don’t make me cry 😭💜❤️💕and thanks so much 😍 going through a lot at the moment and it’s nice knowing that there are good people in the world because I’ll be honest my whole life I’ve been surrounded by bullies. Definitely got good people, just very very selected few. I don’t mind being alone just pretty sure not one single person likes feeling alone and it happens to the worst and best of us. Ya know 

😇

Edited by Steff

6 hours ago, Iampinecone said:

Well I can see where you are coming from, as a woman I know how women can be. 

It'd be cool if the ghost could lead me towards buried money somewhere. If they make me rich. Then they can be my friend. 👍

I have never encountered a ghost, so I don't know what I would say. While I believe there is a possibility they are real, I think it's not in a context we think they are. I believe more so in spirits as others have mentioned, both good and bad, angels and demons, whatever you want to call them. I don't really think they are anything to be messed with, so I probably would not try to have a conversation with one should I ever encounter one. I don't think they are som*thing you want to befriend.

6 hours ago, t*rminated said:

It'd be cool if the ghost could lead me towards buried money somewhere. If they make me rich. Then they can be my friend. 👍

I guess it depends on whether it is on that ghosts terms then. Lol

2 hours ago, Iampinecone said:

I guess it depends on whether it is on that ghosts terms then. Lol

I'll give the ghost a little I guess. Maybe he/ she needs money to get into paradise, to pay the ferryman.