What's your favourite onision video ?

I have too many videos to choose from this is a tough choice ! But the video I like the most was the 'taking ten years off my life' video ,don't ask me why . Also the body image videos helped out alot everytime I'd watch the video I'd think finally I know what body positivity actually means . I love the funny skits , the how to videos are fun too 🙂 honestly I love every single content he puts out there ,you can see the passion 😗 . I kept the best for the last, obviously banana song 🍌

• Heart 1

Anything with Dale, Vicky, Emo Charlie. Honestly any of Onision’s characters are amazing because we all know someone like that in real life. I have so many ‘Vick*s’ at my work and I’m just the Emo Charlie/ Rod. Which is funny because I got Dale on the quiz. 😂 
I always rewatch skits after work and it makes me smile. 

Thank you for being you Onision 

💕 

-Leah

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

Anything with Dale, Vicky, Emo Charlie. Honestly any of Onision’s characters are amazing because we all know someone like that in real life. I have so many ‘Vick*s’ at my work and I’m just the Emo Charlie/ Rod. Which is funny because I got Dale on the quiz. 😂 
I always rewatch skits after work and it makes me smile. 

Thank you for being you Onision 

💕 

-Leah

Never fails to put a smile on our faces 🙂

1 minute ago, k*itlind said:

I forgot to mention those fake meltdown videos are my favorite too! I laugh a lot every time I watch them lol

The epitome of trolling people for their stupidity and ignorance 

• Heart 1

• Elites

Only three have really stuck out with me and it was the organic man music video, vr 360, and his topic on having hip dips. He said som*thing along the lines of -if you don’t stop complaining about them I’ll make a c*m puddle on them until you shut up -and I audibly lol’d 

Sorry to say it’s the meltdown videos, the Kombucha part truly showed me how good of an actor you are and they were very clever. Felt like I was watching a submission for a movie audition and people believed you 😂😎 also emo Charlie 😘 always a favorite 🥺