Onision Quiz! (How Well Do You Know Onision?)

12 minutes ago, McFly said:

idk if its just me but this quiz is broken like the screen gets all shaky on the 2nd question ... 

I'd use a different browser, it can be weird on some... anyway, looking forward to playing LEAGUE with ya, feels like forever away.

7 minutes ago, Chirsts said:

I got a very lonely 170. That's like less than an F. 😳

To be fair, I would flunk a quiz like this probably... it was VERY hard.

7 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Well I have watched your videos for 12 years 😄

Screenshot_20210708-144620.png

You're incredible.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Poper said:

A sad… sad 170. 5 years apparently taught me nothing 😂🤣 I GOT THE DOGGO RIGHT THO! always loved the dog thoughts videos. 

Haha... well... to be fair, there were A LOT of questions that would actually count against your score... it's a tricky quiz.

Random thought after doing the quiz. I think there is so much more to a person than just certain types of questions. I like to think that knowing a person is like understanding generally what their stream of consciousness would be like and being translating that in my own brain.

I know that for all the times I worked with people that were nonverbal, I was able to understand their stream of consciousness more than just through verbal cues and by looking through patterns of thought.

57 minutes ago, Iampinecone said:

Random thought after doing the quiz. I think there is so much more to a person than just certain types of questions. I like to think that knowing a person is like understanding generally what their stream of consciousness would be like and being translating that in my own brain.

I know that for all the times I worked with people that were nonverbal, I was able to understand their stream of consciousness more than just through verbal cues and by looking through patterns of thought.

Mmm... I was thinking of doing a different type of quiz... like "What role would you play in Onision's life" and basically categorize people into all the folks I've known... that would be really eye-opening really.

• Star 1

22 minutes ago, Onision said:

Mmm... I was thinking of doing a different type of quiz... like "What role would you play in Onision's life" and basically categorize people into all the folks I've known... that would be really eye-opening really.

What an interesting idea. I just get unsure how similar I am to other people at times. I know that I have yet to redo my 16 personality test or the meyer Briggs test. That would be fun.

• Mod
5 hours ago, Onision said:

I'd use a different browser, it can be weird on some... anyway, looking forward to playing LEAGUE with ya, feels like forever away.

To be fair, I would flunk a quiz like this probably... it was VERY hard.

You're incredible.

YEEEE BOIII

Happy Hi 5 GIF by League of Legends

8747F5C0-1D33-4669-A934-439CABEBEDCD.thumb.jpeg.6f41b016590478de9ee39b9abf03a253.jpeg

This was difficult to take on my phone and as a result I accidentally clicked two things I didn’t mean to and then it wouldn’t let me click Black Veil Brides on the bands question 😬

This is why I didn’t want to take it, I knew I would get a bad score 😂

Edited by paperandsky