Jump to content

Onision Quiz! (How Well Do You Know Onision?)


Recommended Posts


12 minutes ago, McFly said:

idk if its just me but this quiz is broken like the screen gets all shaky on the 2nd question ... 

I'd use a different browser, it can be weird on some... anyway, looking forward to playing LEAGUE with ya, feels like forever away.

7 minutes ago, Chirsts said:

I got a very lonely 170. That's like less than an F. 😳

To be fair, I would flunk a quiz like this probably... it was VERY hard.

7 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Well I have watched your videos for 12 years 😄

Screenshot_20210708-144620.png

You're incredible.

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Poper said:

A sad… sad 170. 5 years apparently taught me nothing 😂🤣 I GOT THE DOGGO RIGHT THO! always loved the dog thoughts videos. 

Haha... well... to be fair, there were A LOT of questions that would actually count against your score... it's a tricky quiz.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Random thought after doing the quiz. I think there is so much more to a person than just certain types of questions. I like to think that knowing a person is like understanding generally what their stream of consciousness would be like and being translating that in my own brain.
 

I know that for all the times I worked with people that were nonverbal, I was able to understand their stream of consciousness more than just through verbal cues and by looking through patterns of thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Iampinecone said:

Random thought after doing the quiz. I think there is so much more to a person than just certain types of questions. I like to think that knowing a person is like understanding generally what their stream of consciousness would be like and being translating that in my own brain.
 

I know that for all the times I worked with people that were nonverbal, I was able to understand their stream of consciousness more than just through verbal cues and by looking through patterns of thought.

Mmm... I was thinking of doing a different type of quiz... like "What role would you play in Onision's life" and basically categorize people into all the folks I've known... that would be really eye-opening really.

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Onision said:

Mmm... I was thinking of doing a different type of quiz... like "What role would you play in Onision's life" and basically categorize people into all the folks I've known... that would be really eye-opening really.

What an interesting idea. I just get unsure how similar I am to other people at times. I know that I have yet to redo my 16 personality test or the meyer Briggs test. That would be fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
5 hours ago, Onision said:

I'd use a different browser, it can be weird on some... anyway, looking forward to playing LEAGUE with ya, feels like forever away.

To be fair, I would flunk a quiz like this probably... it was VERY hard.

You're incredible.

YEEEE BOIII

 Happy Hi 5 GIF by League of Legends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8747F5C0-1D33-4669-A934-439CABEBEDCD.thumb.jpeg.6f41b016590478de9ee39b9abf03a253.jpeg
 

This was difficult to take on my phone and as a result I accidentally clicked two things I didn’t mean to and then it wouldn’t let me click Black Veil Brides on the bands question 😬

This is why I didn’t want to take it, I knew I would get a bad score 😂

Edited by paperandsky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...