Have you ever been the 3rd wheel?

• Elites
23 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Yes. It's fun for me 😂 I feel the same. I definitely don't mind it. 

Third Wheel Love GIF by The Bachelor

Omg I thought I was the only one😭❤️

3 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Yes but they would constantly argue so it was awkward and annoying.

Oh I h**e when that happens I just stay quiet 🤭

• Star 2

Random statement, but I have seen a series of either two or three ducks couples being together by my park before. Usually it would be at least two male ducks and one female duck and at minimum one duck of the opposite ***. Fun fact. Lol

• Heart 1
  • Funny 1

• Elites
18 minutes ago, Iampinecone said:

Random statement, but I have seen a series of either two or three ducks couples being together by my park before. Usually it would be at least two male ducks and one female duck and at minimum one duck of the opposite ***. Fun fact. Lol

I love feeding the ducks in my neighborhood and they all keep following it makes my heart melt 😭❤️

2 hours ago, k*itlind said:

Yes but they would constantly argue so it was awkward and annoying.

Same, they would argue with each other then be friends again it was draining dealing with them.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites
Posted (edited)

Yes. I was setting the two up, strangely it was my best friend and my ex boyfriend. 

So we were all at the movie theatres and I was supposed to leave after introducing the two and playing a few arcade games with them, but my friend bought my ticket, so I figured, why not, they were nice enough to pay for me. So I watched A Quiet Place with them, only to hear them making out and her tongue down his throat most of the movie. 

I had to text my other friend for a "Plan B", which they called me, and I apologized to the people in the theater and immediately left the theater room to answer the call -- the 'phone' friend saying they'll pick me up. I was happy for them, I just didn't want to hear the kissing noises. 

Edited by Lilliako
  • Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites
On 7/8/2021 at 12:38 AM, Lilliako said:

Yes. I was setting the two up, strangely it was my best friend and my ex boyfriend. 

So we were all at the movie theatres and I was supposed to leave after introducing the two and playing a few arcade games with them, but my friend bought my ticket, so I figured, why not, they were nice enough to pay for me. So I watched A Quiet Place with them, only to hear them making out and her tongue down his throat most of the movie. 

I had to text my other friend for a "Plan B", which they called me, and I apologized to the people in the theater and immediately left the theater room to answer the call -- the 'phone' friend saying they'll pick me up. I was happy for them, I just didn't want to hear the kissing noises. 

Yeah they could’ve been a little more respectful about that 😧

On 7/17/2021 at 8:46 PM, Jeremy said:

I don't mind it. If anything that means I'm free to seek a 4th wheel.

Though there was that one time I turned it into a threesome. That was fun.

That’s true it’s always thoughtful when they invite a 4th person for me to talk to 😂

59 minutes ago, Definitely_different said:

I don’t think I’ve ever been the third wheel. I’m not much of a people person and I don’t go out much. Wow I seriously sound lame! Lol. 

Haha that’s ok! I don’t have many either but for some reason they’re all in relationships so it’s som*thing I got used to at some point 😅