Scary Things That Happened

1 hour ago, Sheila said:

The Room and Board I live in was shot up.  Thinking about moving if any more crap like that happens again. I'd share pictures but they are larger than allowed. 

I'm not sure if you use a PC or a phone / tablet, but I mostly use my phone. The majority of my pics are too large also so I use a free app that will resize them. 1000kb is the limit so you just tell the app to make your pic that size. This is the one I use.

497606923_Screenshot_20210707-213207_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.3f6dd62747b4803af24437647dca2308.jpg

On the topic, I'm so sorry your home was shot up. That is super scary! Hopefully no one was hurt and they caught the person who did it!

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry to hear that happened! That's awfully scary! Don't feel pressured to share more info if it's not comfortable for u to talk about :(( I hope you and all of your room/boardmates are healthy and safe now!!!

Edited by Slunky

16 hours ago, Sheila said:

The Room and Board I live in was shot up.  Thinking about moving if any more crap like that happens again. I'd share pictures but they are larger than allowed. 

I'd move anyway. You're lucky you weren't there when it occurred. 

On 7/8/2021 at 10:25 AM, t*rminated said:

I'd move anyway. You're lucky you weren't there when it occurred. 

I was there but my room is in the back of the house. They actually followed the lady that runs the house when picking up the 20 year old from his job. It happened They were after the 20 year old because the week before he had shot up their house. He got kicked out of here. 

On 7/7/2021 at 7:23 PM, Onision said:

The place you are staying encountered a gang or som*thing?

I live in San Bernardino,there's always gun shots.  As to your question..yes it was gang related.  They followed the lady after she picked up the k*d(20 year old )from his job. Come to find out that same  k*d had a week prior shot up a member of a rival gang house.