Wish d*eath on someone?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Nobody because if person i h**e get d*eath just easy way out. So no I just want them suffer for the things they did. 

I just want them to go away. I've wished d*eath on my brother and my sister in law on more than one occasion. But more than ever I wanted them to move off some where far away. I thought that if they weren't in my life they wouldn't cause bullsh*it problems for me to deal with. But often times in life, we don't get what we want because things don't work that way. 

Edited by Terminated

I have in my past, but I don't feel the same anymore. The first person was the family member who took advantage of me as a ch*ld. The second was my ex hubby because he made my life m*******e during the marriage and for years after we divorced. I've moved past it though. Both people are minimally in my life anymore. 

I have also wished d**th upon people I have known who were very ill and not going to live anyway. I wanted their suffering to end.

• Elites

Once upon a time, when I was a edgy little fifth grader I found out my mom didn't think "damn" was a bad word.  So, I started going around saying "damn you!" to everyone who made me angry.  Then someone told me that meant "damn you to h**l" and was basically a death wish.  I felt awful and stopped saying that.

My brother tells me "I hope you d*e" on a regular basis, but its in a joking way.  I would never take a joke or meme seriously. 

As for intentionally ever wishing death on someone... I really can't think of a time I had.  There have been points where I felt the world would be a better place without certain individuals, but never to the point of actually wishing it would happen.

No because I’ve had that done to me and I don’t like it. But they weren’t even understandable reasons. Someone once said they hope I d*e because I deleted them from Skype, lol. I didn’t say or do anything except that. That was the only reason. Which leads me to believe the person has serious mental issues. I don’t take stuff like being deleted so seriously that I tell them I hope they d*e because of it. I do take people wishing death upon me seriously though. 

I think at one point or another, in a heated moment or being young a dumb, the "I wished they'd d*e!!" scenario has happened. We can't really control what that inner bully has to say.

I don't think I could really  wish it on someone. Nope! I couldn't. Not gonna write any name down. I couldn't live with that on my conscience. Buuuut I'd really wish whomever should to step barefooted on a big fresh steamy pile of dog poop! Ha! Take that mean person! *Insert evil laugh here*

Posted (edited)
On 8/15/2021 at 1:57 PM, summerlusk said:

No because I’ve had that done to me and I don’t like it. But they weren’t even understandable reasons. Someone once said they hope I d*e because I deleted them from Skype, lol. I didn’t say or do anything except that. That was the only reason. Which leads me to believe the person has serious mental issues. I don’t take stuff like being deleted so seriously that I tell them I hope they d*e because of it. I do take people wishing death upon me seriously though. 

I've had guys and gals tell me that they'd wish I'd d*ie over petty disagreements. It takes a lot for me to loath someone. I've never verbally come out and said to someone that I didn't like. I've told my ex-sister-in-law, to her face, that I hoped her boyfriend would catch her cheating and b*eat her within an inch of her life. Why? Because she's literally tried to destroy my life in every way that she could, from making a false report to the police, calling DFS, making d*eath threats, sending men over to my house to do me bodily harm and stealing from me. And that's not the half of it. She's a t*rrible human being. But I'm glad she moved off to another state where I don't have to put up with her crap anymore. Worst person I've ever met. 

Edited by Terminated