Give a compliment to the person Above you. 

Posted (edited)

Lets give each other a great feeling, Every day. Just check out profile the profile pic. give a compliment or maybe you see person more often on here, you know what to say! 

spacer.png

Be nice 

Edited by cool.dus.niet

1 hour ago, Lianne said:

I named my fish side and Nancy lol so I'm complimenting your name your folks have great taste 😉

Oh thanks my real name is nick I just like the s e x pistols and decided it be fun to come up with a funny user name lol 

10 hours ago, Sid not vicious said:

Oh thanks my real name is nick I just like the s e x pistols and decided it be fun to come up with a funny user name lol 

My dad was obsessed with s pistols lol 

9 minutes ago, Lianne said:

My dad was obsessed with s pistols lol 

Must be nice my parents hate them lol when I first came home with a pistol shirt a freind made for me (spary paint stencil ) they flipped out and blessed my room with holy water 🤣

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2021 at 8:31 PM, Sid not vicious said:

Must be nice my parents hate them lol when I first came home with a pistol shirt a freind made for me (spary paint stencil ) they flipped out and blessed my room with holy water 🤣

I like your face

• Administrator
On 6/3/2021 at 12:56 AM, alex said:

I like your face

You are passionate about things you care about.

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

You are passionate about things you care about.

Facts af ☺️👌🏼

You’re extremely entertaining, and you mean well.

On 6/4/2021 at 9:37 PM, Lottiee_2001 said:

I love your hair in your photo! ❤️ plus you seem like a nice person 🙂 

I really like your accent 😁

On 5/18/2021 at 12:07 AM, cool.dus.niet said:

Lets give each other a great feeling, Every day. Just check out profile the profile pic. give a compliment or maybe you see person more often on here, you know what to say! 

spacer.png

Be nice 

Your words feel like a warm heart hug, your profile picture sets a wellcoming atmosphere really comforting that matches perfectly with your  hairstyle and clothes styles, it all blended together into a nice mix 😉

1 minute ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

Your words feel like a warm heart hug, your profile picture sets a wellcoming atmosphere really comforting that matches perfectly with your  hairstyle and clothes styles, it all blended together into a nice mix 😉

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰  This is my favorite thread now ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

I love your hair too. It looks so soft ☺️