What causes you stress in your life?

Anxiety stresses me out , it's so hard to figure out why my heart beats so fast so randomly and just random thoughts which work my brain to the point that it's senseless . Nuts Danny GIF by Cartoon Hangover

My job completely stresses me out. I have to schedule a day off here and there just to decompress. Ever since COVID it has been horrible and it's not going to get better anytime soon for reasons out of my control. I get through each day with massive amounts of caffeine and rage. 

• Star 1

Everything does 

For example..finding out my home was shot up (a room and board house)because a now ex tenant thought hitting a girl and shooting up her families house. Hopefully with that k*d gone there will be no more problems. 

• Elites
Posted (edited)

A number of things stress me out

Having a panic ******, waking up from a ptsd nightmare, having an anxiety ******, asthma ******, knowing that If I don't get anywhere in my life I will be a nobody, a lot of things. But what matters the most, is keeping myself in a calm and collective headspace, because if I don't -- I will lose myself in the stress and pain. 

Edited by Lilliako
Typo

Someone hitting a deer and leaving it in the middle of the road!! This morning I was walking my pups and found the tiniest fawn. She was abt the size of a large yorkshire terrier. I've rehabbed them from that size but never have I seen one sooo small on the road. Don't know if momma got hit and made it out of it but miscarried in the process or what happened. So, I had to scoop her up and give her a proper b*rial this morning. So sad, she just looked like she was sleeping. It makes me sick that people can be so incredibly cruel!!