Post A Random Thought You Have

What is coolsculpting really like? I keep hearing about it and as a person who personally is trying to work on my own body image I get curious because I keep hearing about this type of thing because it keeps being advertised to me everywhere I go.

• Star 1

What if you can actually cry your eyes out...why do i say I'm going to do som*thing tomorrow before I go to bed yet actually it becomes postponed...I wonder if that person I met today is having a nice life, I wonder if they own a dog...I wonder how many people often think that at any point their heart could just stop...I really like doing weird movements with my tongue....I dont feel u**y but I don't feel pretty. If i seriously moved out of area would I miss it... My water bottle likes to scare me in the middle of the night. I don't like plastic, I should stop buying water in plastic.

Mrw GIF

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

My random thought is why isn’t random conversations less randomer.

This is my thought process all because of a typo. Had a whole alternate reality discussion back and fourth for a solid hour.

5FC8DE66-00AA-493C-AA07-AB47502E78B0.jpeg

• Star 1

We've got all these terms for older women like cougar, snow leapard, or MILF that are more often than not seen in a positive way. The only term that I could come up with for older men is sugar daddy, and that is often used in a negative manner. I suppose there is the term silver fox that is used for both older men and women that is more positive, but it's the only one I could think of.

Why is it that an older man in a relationship with a younger woman is looked down upon by society, but a younger man in a relationship with an older woman is more highly accepted?

• Star 1

My partner fed a stray cat a couple of times the other day and ever since, our house has been surrounded by the neighbourhood cats.
They paw at our door, sit in our yard,  meow all day and try and get in through our windows. We're literally surrounded by 'hood cats. I keep expecting a cat wearing a hoodie to come up to me and say, "S'up mate. I hear there's good treats round these parts?"

Cat Reaction GIF by sheepfilms

Cat Staring Contest GIF

• Heart 2

Who or what shall I be for Halloween this year 🤔 I'm always last minute. Maybe I should stop that. Yet I always seem to pull things off last minute. I really wish that thought of "what's wrong with me" would go away. Having a parent tell you that some thing is wrong with you, sort of sticks with you throughout your life. Maybe I was just expected to be someone I'm not. But yeah, Halloween. 

trick or treat halloween GIF

• Heart 3

I’m really struggling rn… I’m struggling to let go of what once was… my ex was physically ab**ive, he was an absolute monster… but I could sob for hours because I miss him.. idk if it’s ptsd.. idk if it’s me being stupid… I just miss the soft moments we had and I’m just feeling so much pain… I feel so broken guys 

• Heart 2

*OLD SPOILER , kind of ?* 

Those people on the beach disgustingly had *** for days, in a way since a second was like 3 days. 

Days after seeing it reflecting on how messed up that actually was .

@Onision s review made me think about it .

Like not only was it effed up anyways.... it was also in theory realllllly long even if it wasn't 🤮

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Skoobie123 said:

I’m really struggling rn… I’m struggling to let go of what once was… my ex was physically ab**ive, he was an absolute monster… but I could sob for hours because I miss him.. idk if it’s ptsd.. idk if it’s me being stupid… I just miss the soft moments we had and I’m just feeling so much pain… I feel so broken guys 

I’m sorry.. it took me years. Now I don’t have those feelings anymore. You should cut him out of your life completely if you haven’t, especially if they’re a bad person.

• Heart 3

Craving chips and dip.

4 hours ago, Skoobie123 said:

I UNDERSTAND your pain.😭 Stay strong❤️ Not one single person in this world deserves to feel broken or shattered. all I can gather to say is I am sorry you feel this way😢 

• Heart 2