Funniest Dream Stories Ever

• Mod

Since there are a couple posts today about dreams, I'm going to add another one. What's a funny dream you've had or one that makes you laugh when you think about it?

I had one where I was in a cafeteria and I got a plate of food and sat down in front of this girl. I looked away for a minute and when I looked back, my food was gone and the girl in front of me said she ate it on purpose. I got really upset and when I got up to walk away, I turned to her and said, "Well you're fat!" Lmao

• Heart 1

I don’t remember having funny dreams either, I know I have had ***y dreams, dreams I am in danger, and dreams I am doing some cool stuff. Mostly dreams where I am either in danger or doing some adult stuff. Lol

• Heart 1

One time I had a dream where my arm fell off. I was like "thank god" because I was at a party and for some reason I didn't feel normal enough. (I dont even know) I started growing noses on my face.  People were like oh my god you look great. I could feel all these noses on my face. They were like try this spaghetti & they put a noodle up one of my nostrils. When i woke up I kept feeling my face. 😂 this was at a point where I was also sleep deprived...& just crashed into this weird dream. 

• Funny 1

• Mod
18 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

One time I had a dream where my arm fell off. I was like "thank god" because I was at a party and for some reason I didn't feel normal enough. (I dont even know) I started growing noses on my face.  People were like oh my god you look great. I could feel all these noses on my face. They were like try this spaghetti & they put a noodle up one of my nostrils. When i woke up I kept feeling my face. 😂 this was at a point where I was also sleep deprived...& just crashed into this weird dream. 

That's hilarious lol. I had one where my foot was halfway cut off and I was in a hospital wanting to get it stapled back on and my sister said, "You're not going to like that." 😳😂

7 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

That's hilarious lol. I had one where my foot was halfway cut off and I was in a hospital wanting to get it stapled back on and my sister said, "You're not going to like that." 😳😂

😆 is your sister this funny in person?! 🤣 omg your poor foot ❤😭

• Elites

Hmm closest dream I can think of is flying in a mediation sitting position and I go to put my feet down but I can’t reach the ground so I start to ridiculously flop around trying to reach. Woke up like what the heck was all that

• Star 1
  • Funny 1

16 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

Hmm closest dream I can think of is flying in a mediation sitting position and I go to put my feet down but I can’t reach the ground so I start to ridiculously flop around trying to reach. Woke up like what the heck was all that

😂 that sounds so strange! I would definitely be so confused ❤

• Mod
12 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

I dreamed I starting going up in the air by flapping my arms but it was difficult haha

I don’t remember having any funny dreams but my friend told me the other day he had a dream that we were  in a laundromat and some fat girl started taping him and he said I didn’t do anything 

I've never had a funny dream, unless by funny it was strange. The dreams I've had were mostly strange, frightening, or so saddening that I wake up crying. There are some dreams that I still remember that are unusual and I sometimes try to interpret them as an afterthought if I happen to think about it.

• Heart 1

I had a short "funny to me dream" - but also weird last night... I was walking in a snow storm... and I found a man under a street lamp. He handed me an "ice leaf" (just a small peice of ice that looked like a leaf) 😂 he said "you can have the time now". The ice leaf was melting in my hand. The man disappeared, and I started panicking in my dream. It was like he cursed me or som*thing. 

What the? Was the ice leaf all the time I had? Please, if you ever see me out do not hand me an ice leaf. 😳

• Funny 1

• Mod
10 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I had a short "funny to me dream" - but also weird last night... I was walking in a snow storm... and I found a man under a street lamp. He handed me an "ice leaf" (just a small peice of ice that looked like a leaf) 😂 he said "you can have the time now". The ice leaf was melting in my hand. The man disappeared, and I started panicking in my dream. It was like he cursed me or som*thing. 

What the? Was the ice leaf all the time I had? Please, if you ever see me out do not hand me an ice leaf. 😳

That's an interesting dream lol. I wonder what it meant 😝

• Star 1

I had a dream that my current bf and an ex from years ago had started up rival pie businesses. They were trying to out do each other with various stunts, but ultimately my bf won the battle of the pie shops as he also sold additional items such as parasols, deckchairs and flags. It was very odd. 

I never usually dream about an ex and I hardly ever eat pie 🙃 although it is good! 😅

Pie Face GIF by Beastie Boys

• Funny 1

• Mod

I was having a strange dream last night. In my dream I started yelling to scare someone and woke up yelling but it was whisper 😆 It was weird because while I was waking up, I couldn't move so I wonder if I was having some sort of sleep paralysis.

• Star 1