A-Z Song Titles

Kaitlind

This song and video is probably THE best visual description and of a song ive ever seen!!! Its the History of Germany, and how its people have struggled in hopes and dreams and grate failure!! Impressive!!! If you do not speak German, look up the lyrics 🙂 

• Immortals
25 minutes ago, NHChicky said:

This song and video is probably THE best visual description and of a song ive ever seen!!! Its the History of Germany, and how its people have struggled in hopes and dreams and grate failure!! Impressive!!! If you do not speak German, look up the lyrics 🙂 

We’re on K. Got a song beginning with K? 😋

• Immortals
Posted (edited)

I'm confused...we should be on U right?

I'm just going to assume we are so here's U

Using by Dashboard Confessional

Edited by OldGreqq
Typo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Obsessive compulsive fans?

@Onision Do you ever have women come to your house and try to see you uninvited?  Or is this not a problem for you? The reason why I'm asking is that not only do celebrities have to go through this but there's been famous Youtubers that have this problem too. Keanu Reeves has had this problem with several different women that broke into his house that claimed to be his "biggest fans". 

Terminated
    Terminated
    Contact Onision

Worst disaster in human history?

What's the worst disaster in human history that could have been prevented?

Terminated
    Terminated
    Ask Questions

Poetry/Creative Writing Thread

(does this already exist?) Anyway, I went back through my journal and found an unfinished one. I think it's cute....do you think it's finished or missing more?  " I find my coffee to be bitter in taste for at the bottom of this Turkish brew I see your face inside the muddy residue " Also, post any poetry/creative writing you wrote yourself or just like from another artist 🙂 My top 3 favorite quotes from books/songs are as follows:  "Careless realism cost

Kitsunebliss
    Kitsunebliss
    Mind & Body

Secret Santa For The Forum

It's way early, and probably not an amazing topic at the moment. But because this is becoming such a close community would you feel comfortable receiving a gift from a random friend on here on Christmas? Is it possible? If not okay. If so, perhaps we could make a list of those who would like to participate. It doesn't have to be like a gift sent to the residence, there's tons of things online but only to those who would like to participate.  Just curious what do you all think 🤔❤

brittniisundae
    brittniisundae
    Friends & Family

Student Loan Forgiveness: Yes or No?

Do you think they should give the option for people to have student loan forgiveness?    

Terminated
    Terminated
    Opinions 1

Steam Friend Train

Ok so my user name is Vighkel - if you send a friend request, maybe we can group game together sometime. What is your steam name?

Onision
    Onision
    Video Games 1

Chat

Chat

You don't have permission to chat.