Weird Dream Stories

music video stairs GIF by mattisdovier

One of the weirdest, and repetitive dreams throughout my life is this one...

I'm at a house that feels so familiar to me but I feel so much pressure to go through it. Like it's a game. I go through the house like it's a maze that I know so well, I'm feeling like I'm being watched and timed. There are slides, and hidden doors, and  rooms that lead to other trick rooms, which I know the way out of. 

The only thing different about the dream is when I finally make it down the stairs and through the kitchen door. There have been hellhounds waiting, aliens, zombies, or pleasant things like people that have passed on, or I'm on the moon or stuff like that. 

What is the weirdest dream you've had? Was it a one time dream or repetitive?

I don’t remember at the moment what kind of dreams I have right now. I know that ever since I was a toddler I have had night terrors and that I am able to lucid dream. Last week I was let know that I had another night terror at night that I woke them up because of it.

• Star 1

• Mod

I've had repetitive dreams where a car pulls up in my driveway and people get out and try to break into the house. I had a really weird dream recently where my sister told me that I bit her head in my sleep and she said she was going to get a rabies shot and I told her it was ok because I already had that shot 😆

• Star 1

19 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I've had repetitive dreams where a car pulls up in my driveway and people get out and try to break into the house. I had a really weird dream recently where my sister told me that I bit her head in my sleep and she said she was going to get a rabies shot and I told her it was ok because I already had that shot 😆

😂 I'm sorry, I laughed at that one with the rabies shot. I want more funny dreams.

9 minutes ago, NHChicky said:

The weirdest one I can remember enough to describe in anyway would be,... There was an alien invasion, the sky had this weird brownish membrane growing around the whole planet... I and some others where trying to find safety and save people, then it went to being in space and escaping from one ship and ""space swimming" yeah don't ask me how that's possible LOL, to a different ship...then i woke up.

Ooo space swimming 😳 that actually sounds really awesome. 

25 minutes ago, Iampinecone said:

I don’t remember at the moment what kind of dreams I have right now. I know that ever since I was a toddler I have had night terrors and that I am able to lucid dream. Last week I was let know that I had another night terror at night that I woke them up because of it.

I'm sorry to hear that. 😔

I am one of those people that don't remember their dreams. Occasionally I will sort of remember one for the first minute or two I wake up. Once I'm fully awake, I don't remember them all. Somebody told me I should keep a dream journal once; a place to write down what I remember as soon as I wake up. 

The only dream I remember is a reoccurring nightmare I had when I was a c***d. I don't remember the whole thing, just the gist of it was always the same. One version was I was in my garage and there was a hole in the wall. I walked by the hole and these hands (more than two, like a group of hands) reached out and drug me into the hole. Another version of basically the same thing is I'm at some outdoor event (like the fair or som*thing) and there's a hole in the ground. I walk by the hole and all these hands reach out and grab me and drag me into it. That's the only part I remember. 

• Star 1

4 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I am one of those people that don't remember their dreams. Occasionally I will sort of remember one for the first minute or two I wake up. Once I'm fully awake, I don't remember them all. Somebody told me I should keep a dream journal once; a place to write down what I remember as soon as I wake up. 

The only dream I remember is a reoccurring nightmare I had when I was a c***d. I don't remember the whole thing, just the gist of it was always the same. One version was I was in my garage and there was a hole in the wall. I walked by the hole and these hands (more than two, like a group of hands) reached out and drug me into the hole. Another version of basically the same thing is I'm at some outdoor event (like the fair or som*thing) and there's a hole in the ground. I walk by the hole and all these hands reach out and grab me and drag me into it. That's the only part I remember. 

Oh my goodness 😳 that sounds so creepy. I love having dreams, but could definitely deal without nightmares. Especially the ones that feel so real. Do you ever want to dream more or are you just fine without it?

4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Oh my goodness 😳 that sounds so creepy. I love having dreams, but could definitely deal without nightmares. Especially the ones that feel so real. Do you ever want to dream more or are you just fine without it?

I'm sure that I DO dream, I just can't remember them. I only really know I do because I guess I talk in my sleep and other people have told me things I've said. I have a friend that still teases me because they were staying the night and I started talking in my sleep about "getting pants for the fishies" or som*thing like that. No idea what I was dreaming there but they got a kick out of it. 

• Star 1