Playing video games all day?

Grand theft auto vice city. I was so hyped for that game I drove as a 17 year old 10 hours just to buy it and play it back at home. I actually totalled my truck on that trip. The game didn't disappoint.

5 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I spent whole days and nights playing Skyrim when it first came out. I honestly wished I hadn't done that. 

My ex wife did that with oblivion and fallout 3. They were the first games she had played since Super Mario World on SNES and it hooked her. Tbh that was the best year of our relationship. She acted like a normal person.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Chirsts said:

My ex wife did that with oblivion and fallout 3. They were the first games she had played since Super Mario World on SNES and it hooked her. Tbh that was the best year of our relationship. She acted like a normal person.

I played the h*e*ll out of Oblivion and Fallout 3 on the 360. I liked Fallout 4 the best because it has mod support on consoles. I played that game for several years. I didn't care for Fallout 76. 

I honestly wish I'd spent more time with my daughter after she was born instead of caring about video games back then. I don't feel like I helped enough with her. Even though she and my son are mine full time and that was 11 years ago. After the divorce my ex wife moved 2 hours away. Got with this guy who is crazy and does m*eth. She's an ad*dict now. She threw her life in the toilet. 

Edited by Terminated

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

I beat Metal Gear Solid (the Shadow Moses one... PS1) with a friend overnight once.

I did on occasion play Final Fantasy 7 for long hours. Then my mother gifted me a Game Shark and I cheated my way through it. 

I mean, heck. I needed cheats for FF8 because it's the hardest one. Even if you level up to 99. You needed a f*uck ton of items and Eidolons to boost your stats. Even at max level and you had none of those things, you were in deep sh*it. I just didn't like how they set that one up. I just wish they did the same thing with 8 that they did with 7. 

19 minutes ago, NHChicky said:

Yup!!! When I first started playing World of Warcraft I did NOTHINIG but play that game for a good 2 years lol none stop!!!!

Loktar Ogar!!!!

Yup, same here. I would play nonstop until I reached max level, and then I would get bored and not play for a bit. And then it always seemed like they came out with some new expansion and I would pick it up again.

• Heart 1