Tinder

I decided to download tinder the day after my 18th birthday and I had quite a few matches there was a point where I had probably like over a thousand unread messages. This one guys profile stood out to me though and he messaged me first. Flash forward to now and him and I have been dating for almost a year and we live together and he really has become my best friend/partner. I couldn’t have been anymore happy with my decision to download a dating app. 

• Heart 2

Literally every woman I've ever dated has been thanks to tinder...it's hard out here for a femme woman who likes femme women 🤣 I don't trust guys on dating apps tho

I get a lot of matches but queer women like to do this thing where they message like "omg you're so pretty 🥰" and then lose the courage to keep messaging so it can be difficult to actually meet up

6 minutes ago, bro.brynn said:

I decided to download tinder the day after my 18th birthday and I had quite a few matches there was a point where I had probably like over a thousand unread messages. This one guys profile stood out to me though and he messaged me first. Flash forward to now and him and I have been dating for almost a year and we live together and he really has become my best friend/partner. I couldn’t have been anymore happy with my decision to download a dating app. 

I downloaded it after my divorce and I've had plenty of matches. I met my current girlfriend on there. We've been together for 7 months. She's great. 

• Heart 1

I never used Tinder. I have only used a dating website once and that was POF. I got a lot of matches, talked to a lot of people, went out on some dates. Overall, it was a good experience and I had fun. But I had one bad experience that ruined it for me and made me say never again.