Do you cohabit?

Don't have a S.O., so no, I live by myself. BUT I would still live by myself even if I was dating someone. My last relationship was 3 years and we never lived together. Why? Because I'm selfish and I don't like to share. 😝

No really, I honestly got tired of moving when break ups occurred and trying to split things we bought together. I'd rather just keep it all separate, less hassle that way. 

• Heart 1

On 7/5/2021 at 7:10 PM, OldGreqq said:

Don't have a S.O., so no, I live by myself. BUT I would still live by myself even if I was dating someone. My last relationship was 3 years and we never lived together. Why? Because I'm selfish and I don't like to share. 😝

Me and my girlfriend live together in my house with my 2 k*ids. When we first met, she was living with her parents. Her ex husband never supported her in anything she did. She paid for the wedding and her mom gave her, her grandmother's ring. I facepalmed when she told me all of this. That she was with a man who couldn't pay a dime for anything. That's not a man from my perspective. If you can't financially support a woman, then you have no business marrying her in the first place. Then there's the possibility of c*hi*ldren. He obviously wouldn't have contributed to that financially either other than getting her pregnant. He would have gone from being a deadbeat husband to a deadbeat dad as well. 

On 7/5/2021 at 7:10 PM, OldGreqq said:

No really, I honestly got tired of moving when break ups occurred and trying to split things we bought together. I'd rather just keep it all separate, less hassle that way. 

I know the feeling. My ex wife and her sister ran me out of my apartment that I was paying for. The landlord manager sided with her. Even though I kept saying over and over. You guys have my pay stubs on file WITH MY NAME ON THEM. Who do you think has been paying you rent? My ex wife? NAH! Really? 

It was just a frustrating time. 

200w.gif