What Is The Most Irritating Thing In the World?

Posted (edited)

Things that bug me are:

Religion. That being religious bigotry and zealotry.

People screwing eachother over so they can get  what they want. 

People lying to me and trying to take advantage of me. I don't like being made a fool of.

People I don't like saying that I'm their friend when I'm not. I think that's manipulative and it puts me on the spot.

Employees at restaurants being rude for no reason. 

g*rls trying to tempt me when they know I'm taken. I never cheated on my ex wife for 11 years. I don't intend to cheat on my current girlfriend. I may flirt a little. But eventually I'm just going to harden up and drop a hint that I'm not interested. I'm not my father and he loved to f*uck around on his women. Not doing it.

Kind of like @k*itlind said. I dont like people being loud.

I don't like it when people drink to get drunk around me. I'll leave. My father and a few people I knew had a drinking problem.

I don't like it when people smoke m*a*rijuana in front me. 

I can't stand people who are crazy like my ex sister in law and if someone comes off as a sociopath. I'm definitely burning my bridge with them.

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1

• Elites
1 hour ago, t*rminated said:

Things that bug me are:

Religion. That being religious bigotry and zealotry.

People screwing eachother over so they can get  what they want. 

People lying to me and trying to take advantage of me. I don't like being made a fool of.

People I don't like saying that I'm their friend when I'm not. I think that's manipulative and it puts me on the spot.

Employees at restaurants being rude for no reason. 

g*rls trying to tempt me when they know I'm taken. I never cheated on my ex wife for 11 years. I don't intend to cheat on my current girlfriend. I may flirt a little. But eventually I'm just going to harden up and drop a hint that I'm not interested. I'm not my father and he loved to f*uck around on his women. Not doing it.

Kind of like @k*itlind said. I dont like people being loud.

I don't like it when people drink to get drunk around me. I'll leave. My father and a few people I knew had a drinking problem.

I don't like it when people smoke m*a*rijuana in front me. 

I can't stand people who are crazy like my ex sister in law and if someone comes off as a sociopath. I'm definitely burning my bridge with them.

Some of your statements I just can't agree with. Like the whole "I can't stand when g*rls try to tempt me" then don't flirt with them? Don't lead them on and give them that hint and then just shut them down. If guys don't like it when g*rls do it, then guys shouldn't do it either. It goes both ways. 

• Elites

As I’m getting older it’s been bugging me more and more when people push their own standards of where I should be in life onto me. In general when people try to tell others “oh well you should have a long term partner by now” “oh well you should be thinking about k***s” “you should be this far along in school/career”. That kind of thing bugs me. Life isn’t a weird race?

• Heart 1

• Mod
6 minutes ago, Brookeireland said:

As I’m getting older it’s been bugging me more and more when people push their own standards of where I should be in life onto me. In general when people try to tell others “oh well you should have a long term partner by now” “oh well you should be thinking about k***s” “you should be this far along in school/career”. That kind of thing bugs me. Life isn’t a weird race?

Amen lol

Realizing that the older I get its those who are older then me that scream and ***** the loudest in customer service and then turn around and complain how the younger generation are c***dish and cant be mature. 

• Star 1

1 hour ago, Lilliako said:

Some of your statements I just can't agree with. Like the whole "I can't stand when g*rls try to tempt me" then don't flirt with them? Don't lead them on and give them that hint and then just shut them down. If guys don't like it when g*rls do it, then guys shouldn't do it either. It goes both ways. 

You're right about that. It's not som*thing that often occurs. So it's not that big of a deal. 

People who waste my time. I felt like I had all the time in the world when I was younger. Now I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day. So now I get really irritated at people who are late (or who make me late because they're late) and make me wait around on them.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, NHChicky said:

The aches and pains!!! lol And energy loss...I was a spaz as a k*d now im more like a slug lol I do enjoy wisdom, or well less stupidity 😛 Good and bad to all things 🙂 

I agree, I never liked people yelling. I dont mind loud noises like fireworks jets or whatever...but humans yelling and screaming eugh puts me on my last nerve! 

Yeah I'm not as active as I was when I was younger. I'm definitely feeling the changes at 30 years old lol

• Heart 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DarlingAngelCakes said:

Som*thing that really irritates me is people trying to force their beliefs/religion on me. Like especially if I never asked about it nor showed any interest in said belief/religion.200.gif

lol yep. That'll never stop. I've been putting up with having the Christian religion shoved down my throat since I was a boy and I'm Atheist.

Personally I don't believe in gods or superstitions or practice a religion that originated from the Middle East. I don't practice religion period. I'm a strong supporter of freedom from religion.

I just can't bring myself to believe in imaginary and fictional depictions of mythological characters that I believe are made up.

Edited by Terminated

The human race - especially in today's society.

SJW's - cancel culture - "believe all women" - v****m hood. 

If I had to choose just one - it'd be what's considered factual evidence & how that evidence is based. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I am annoyed at people causing trouble for others. This is crazy all the crap that people are worrying about. Where are the parents of these supposedly ab**ed “c******n”. First of all if they were that concerned about their c******n they should not of allowed them to go live with you. These g*rls were of age they could of walked away at any time. Why are they watching your content anyways. As a parent I use parental controls online. You have made it in this life, my advise to you is live your life, time to have fun and just enjoy. Personally I would just stop before they find some kind of way to put you in j**l. They want to make an example of someone. Wishing you and your husband the best. I truly hope they stop and just move on. I just am writing this not to post online just wishing you the best.  I believe you. Sincerely Penny…