Jump to content

Did Shane Dawson Record A Song With Onision?


Recommended Posts


  • Elites
Posted (edited)

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, who knows. 🤔

Maybe Shane doesn't have exist at all. 

cole sprouse GIF

6 minutes ago, Lilliako said:

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, who knows. 🤔

Maybe Shane doesn't have exist at all. 

cole sprouse GIF

WAAHHH meant "doesn't exist at all" where did the "have" come from😭🥺

Edited by Lilliako
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Yes, that's really Shane in that one song they made a long time ago if that's what you're referencing lol

Yeah the self titled “shane dawson song”, that mustve been from like 10 years ago then right? I wonder hes gonna do a comeback 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
Just now, obamasaltaccount said:

Yeah the self titled “shane dawson song”, that mustve been from like 10 years ago then right? I wonder hes gonna do a comeback 

He said he plans to. Idk when though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shane Dawson & I recorded it at his house... just the audio portion... I later mixed it, sent it to him, and he said he didn't want to move forward with the song as he wasn't feeling it...

By that time I had already gotten people to record the music video with, I bought outfits for the video etc - so I took it pretty hard. Kinda crushed my heart.

I later tried to meet up with him in LA, he said to let him know when I was there, and once I landed he ghosted me - our friendship was over after that point.

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
38 minutes ago, Onision said:

Shane Dawson & I recorded it at his house... just the audio portion... I later mixed it, sent it to him, and he said he didn't want to move forward with the song as he wasn't feeling it...

By that time I had already gotten people to record the music video with, I bought outfits for the video etc - so I took it pretty hard. Kinda crushed my heart.

I later tried to meet up with him in LA, he said to let him know when I was there, and once I landed he ghosted me - our friendship was over after that point.

I'm sorry he did that to you 😕❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, k*itlind said:

I'm sorry he did that to you 😕❤️

Is what it is.

I've given up a lot of my hopes/faith in others due to numerous experiences much worse than that with other people... I just expect it at this point, so I rarely even try.

Joey Bosa Video GIF

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Onision said:

Shane Dawson & I recorded it at his house... just the audio portion... I later mixed it, sent it to him, and he said he didn't want to move forward with the song as he wasn't feeling it...

By that time I had already gotten people to record the music video with, I bought outfits for the video etc - so I took it pretty hard. Kinda crushed my heart.

I later tried to meet up with him in LA, he said to let him know when I was there, and once I landed he ghosted me - our friendship was over after that point.

I don’t know why, I thought it was good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Onision said:

Shane Dawson & I recorded it at his house... just the audio portion... I later mixed it, sent it to him, and he said he didn't want to move forward with the song as he wasn't feeling it...

By that time I had already gotten people to record the music video with, I bought outfits for the video etc - so I took it pretty hard. Kinda crushed my heart.

I later tried to meet up with him in LA, he said to let him know when I was there, and once I landed he ghosted me - our friendship was over after that point.

Sorry things didn't work out for either of you. I think Shane could have done things more professionally and wrapped up whatever business you both had. I know what it's like to be on the wrong end of things. You're a good man.

Edited by Terminated
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, t*rminated said:

Sorry things didn't work out for either of you. I think Shane could have done things more professionally and wrapped up whatever business you both had. I know what it's like to be on the wrong end of things. You're a good man.

Shane looked at YouTube as a business model... I looked at it as a journey/important experience - He succeeded in finding success in business... so kudos to him really.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...