Did Shane Dawson Record A Song With Onision?

• Elites
Posted (edited)

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, who knows. 🤔

Maybe Shane doesn't have exist at all. 

cole sprouse GIF

6 minutes ago, Lilliako said:

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, who knows. 🤔

Maybe Shane doesn't have exist at all. 

cole sprouse GIF

WAAHHH meant "doesn't exist at all" where did the "have" come from😭🥺

Edited by Lilliako

3 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Yes, that's really Shane in that one song they made a long time ago if that's what you're referencing lol

Yeah the self titled “shane dawson song”, that mustve been from like 10 years ago then right? I wonder hes gonna do a comeback 

• Mod
Just now, obamasaltaccount said:

Yeah the self titled “shane dawson song”, that mustve been from like 10 years ago then right? I wonder hes gonna do a comeback 

He said he plans to. Idk when though.

Shane Dawson & I recorded it at his house... just the audio portion... I later mixed it, sent it to him, and he said he didn't want to move forward with the song as he wasn't feeling it...

By that time I had already gotten people to record the music video with, I bought outfits for the video etc - so I took it pretty hard. Kinda crushed my heart.

I later tried to meet up with him in LA, he said to let him know when I was there, and once I landed he ghosted me - our friendship was over after that point.

• Heart 2

• Mod
38 minutes ago, Onision said:

Shane Dawson & I recorded it at his house... just the audio portion... I later mixed it, sent it to him, and he said he didn't want to move forward with the song as he wasn't feeling it...

By that time I had already gotten people to record the music video with, I bought outfits for the video etc - so I took it pretty hard. Kinda crushed my heart.

I later tried to meet up with him in LA, he said to let him know when I was there, and once I landed he ghosted me - our friendship was over after that point.

I'm sorry he did that to you 😕❤️

1 minute ago, k*itlind said:

I'm sorry he did that to you 😕❤️

Is what it is.

I've given up a lot of my hopes/faith in others due to numerous experiences much worse than that with other people... I just expect it at this point, so I rarely even try.

Joey Bosa Video GIF

• Heart 2

9 minutes ago, Onision said:

I don’t know why, I thought it was good!

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Onision said:

Sorry things didn't work out for either of you. I think Shane could have done things more professionally and wrapped up whatever business you both had. I know what it's like to be on the wrong end of things. You're a good man.

Edited by Terminated

1 hour ago, t*rminated said:

Sorry things didn't work out for either of you. I think Shane could have done things more professionally and wrapped up whatever business you both had. I know what it's like to be on the wrong end of things. You're a good man.

Shane looked at YouTube as a business model... I looked at it as a journey/important experience - He succeeded in finding success in business... so kudos to him really.