Most Popular Goals For 2021

Sadly, I have no short term goals. All of my goals are kind of 2-5 years out depending on how life plays out. I suppose you could say that my short term goals are just to stay on budget for my long term ones.

I'm kind of boring, haha. I guess I kind of want to get back into trying to teach myself how to play piano again. It's hard teaching yourself an instrument with no guidance and especially if you have no motivation. 

• Star 1

1 hour ago, OldGreqq said:

Sadly, I have no short term goals. All of my goals are kind of 2-5 years out depending on how life plays out. I suppose you could say that my short term goals are just to stay on budget for my long term ones.

I'm kind of boring, haha. I guess I kind of want to get back into trying to teach myself how to play piano again. It's hard teaching yourself an instrument with no guidance and especially if you have no motivation. 

It is! I don't believe you're boring at all. pick it up again! 🌟 you can do it. I ❤ piano. It would be very cool. 

On 7/3/2021 at 3:22 PM, Lilliako said:

I want to be living in a better home for sure, and I want to be a lot healthier, mentally.

I believe in you. You'll get there. ❤ even a little at a time. You're so great 💕

On 7/3/2021 at 4:16 PM, MissBabeLincoln said:

I'd like to finish my book this year, and  continuing of my mental health.  

Writers Block Bang Head GIF

Keep going ❤ you can do it 😊

• Heart 1

I want to be a more mature and capable person - I think I've allowed social media to chip away at who I am, and direct me off my path - I'd like to recover myself and regain direction... but with so many unaddressed issues with being in the military and jumping right into social media after that... there's a lot of rebuilding and soul-searching there you know?

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

I guess like Onision said in the above post. I need to work on myself as a person. I've come a long way.

Goal wise. I'm not sure right now. Unlike some of my fellow esteemed members above. I'm no writer. I already have a mortgage and my car is paid off. 

I guess I'd like be happier. I've been feeling down lately. No clue why. Maybe not enough serotonin.

• Star 1