What Do People Compliment Most About Your Face?

• Mod
1 hour ago, pinkagaricus said:

They usually compliment that I have pale skin which is funny because I wish I could tan once in a while😢

Yeah I can never tan. I just end up getting a sunburn haha

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

My skin & lips. Usually when I smile people compliment my teeth. I don't know if that fits here but. 🤔 yeah 🤣

kendall jenner laughing GIF

Yeah that's a feature 😛

• Heart 1

Mostly my smile I guess. People have complimented my eyes too, but I don't like them. People have also said my freckles are cute but again, I don't like them. I'm super critical of myself, but I don't think I'm unatt**ctive or anything, lol. 

• Star 2

33 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

Only thing I get compliments on face wise is cheekbones and my blue eyes. 
Think maybe I’ve heard nice lip shape too but I don’t agree lol 

I'd chill with you all day! Not because of your appearance outside, more so, inside. You still have lovely features though (eyes, duh! ❤)! I'm just saying you seem pretty grounded & kind. I really like that about people. 💕

• Heart 2

9 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I'd chill with you all day! Not because of your appearance outside, more so, inside. You still have lovely features though (eyes, duh! ❤)! I'm just saying you seem pretty grounded & kind. I really like that about people. 💕

Likewise beautiful ! You’ve been kind to me since I first signed up here. Appreciate your good vibes and I’m always here for you 💜 Thank you for being you 🙏 Your comment made my day lol ☺️

• Star 1