Have you ever passed out or almost pass out in public?

• Elites

I’ve almost passed out while I was at the gym and I kept putting weight on my squat that I was a little too confident in 🙄 my ears started ringing and my vision went blurry so I layed down before it happened but it was super embarrassing..it probably didn’t help that I skipped breakfast.😑

• Heart 1

• Mod

Not in public, but I think I almost passed out after taking a bath. I must have been too hot and stood up to get out too quick. I started feeling dizzy, weak, and things started to get dark but after I laid down for a while, I started feeling back to normal.

• Heart 2

• Elites
9 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Not in public, but I think I almost passed out after taking a bath. I must have been too hot and stood up to get out too quick. I started feeling dizzy, weak, and things started to get dark but after I laid down for a while, I started feeling back to normal.

I’ve gotten dizzy from hot water too I wonder what it is 😮

• Elites
20 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

If my panic gets worse, I hyp*rventilate and near passing out. I passed out infront of doctors a lot, and once shopping. You come to, and it's strange. The "Bet you feel better" remarks I've received, it's like no. 

Youtube Omg GIF by Rosanna Pansino

That’s happened to my grandmother when we were at a store once she has anxiety ******s and they make her pass out 🙁people can be so insensitive 

I tend to black out sometimes when I'm in a high anxiety situation. The worst example was once I was at a concert in the front row and couldn't really breathe and my vision gave out, I had to try to get out of the crowd without being able to see anything and while losing consciousness 😬

• Heart 2

• Elites
31 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I tend to black out sometimes when I'm in a high anxiety situation. The worst example was once I was at a concert in the front row and couldn't really breathe and my vision gave out, I had to try to get out of the crowd without being able to see anything and while losing consciousness 😬

Damn that’s scary 😳I hope you were ok after that 

• Elites
44 minutes ago, Belle34 said:

I pass out if I strain too much because I have narrowed veins in my head causing high pressure spikes. Needless to say I try and avoid picking up heavy things. 😳

That must be painful😣you should probably try not to over work your body too much 

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, pinkagaricus said:

That must be painful😣you should probably try not to over work your body too much 

I try to be as ohm as possible. Lots of mindfulness meditations and being kind to myself. 🙏🏻

• Heart 1

• Elites
9 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Only once when I was a teenager. I was pretty  a*****c . I just hadn't eaten for a long time. I passed out after standing up too fast from my seat 

I thought I was the only one that happened to 😮

• Star 1

b**ch please, how should I start?

Me passing out randomly started a few years ago.

My first time in public was right before starting first season examns.

I was stressed, tired and my stomach was hurting, it was during a thermodynamic class. The thing is, I was in the bathroom with a college after passing out and I was still trembling, I could not see properly and I denied taking an ambulance because I was concience, dizzy and feeling sick, but it was not that hardcore. (I am usually against getting an ambulance when I pass out because more stress is just not a good thing)

I remember I wanted to train that day but I could not barely stand up so I went home I ate pretty well and slept like a baby. The day after that event my stomach was depleted and I got scared xDD.

Other random times , me havind a shower then someone enters the bathroom, if I get too nervous and the water is too hot I'm passing out for sure.

After training /doing long distance mountain walks , no matter how many water I've drunk, no matter how many Sweet treats I've had, this year, after exercising "too much" if I sit down , I'm passing out or not having a seizure but been really out for a couple hours . It's a bit frustrating , I never noticed before because I used to train right before sleeping so I thought that passing out, was sleeping, but I've realized, that, this year, as I've been a lot of time in bed, for me oong distance walks now feel like hardcore resistance training and, I've realized that I, don't fall asleep, I black out.

It was pretty funny because when I used to arrive at night at home I wondered how I could not barely stand up for peeing after I fall in the bed, and it was in fact because of that.

Other times I start feeling sleepy, and it is more like not being fully aware of my surroundings.

Then we have this year that has been more like "let's see if today you don't black out"

I remember a few months before having the hardcore issues, I was with a wisdom tooth infected and I was in so so much pain while studying that I felt like passing out.

When I went home I had literally to fight against falling off because of the level of pain I was suffering and my permanent dizziness horrible day , unfortunately raining 😹😹😹 and one of my colleagues wondering what was going on while I was walking in a weird way.

Also after one exam, I started having stomach pain and while I was with my friends after having dinner I blacked out hardcore feeling like puking but I could not. It was just so much pain in my body that I even got nauseas.

I usually get dizzy when I stand up , I used to try to hold myself from passing out, but it's worst so If I am at home and the bed is near, I will not "try to hold it"

If I forget to take a thing that I have to take for this issue , I am for sure going to be passing out randomly if I am doing my normal life xD

This is a song of France gall that has just appeared randomly, she has a nice voice