What Is The WORST Internet Service Provider?

Hmm... I almost always do my research pretty well so I don't wind up with that bad of an internet service provider... but I picked the wrong plan with Verizon once and got billed $900 for a hotspot device that didn't even work that well.

That was like... 10 years ago and you can see, they still aren't doing so well...
Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 8.56.57 AM.jpg

Like if the tech isn't there, don't sell it.

• Mod

I wouldn't say this is the worst one, but when I had Spectrum all pics, gifs, and videos I saw on my phone would take a while to load. Same thing would happen when I would go to another place where Spectrum was their internet provider. That was the only problem though. I paid $60 every month.

Well, a lot of times it depends on where you live on what you can get. Where I live, your only choices are AT&T and Xfinity. I have Xfinity just because I've heard bad things from acquaintances about AT&T.

I pay $82-83 every month for my internet, taxes and fees included in that price. That's for the medium grade internet, not the fastest, but not the slowest option either. It's called Blast and gets speeds up to 200 Mbps. I've never had any issues with it, except for the occasional internet outages maybe like 3-4 times a year that last just a few hours.

• Elites

I use metronet currently. It's $64.95/mo for the Fiber 1 gb package with unlimited bandwidth. Prior to this I was using Xfinity for years and they are absolutely horrendous, and they also have a cap you have to pay extra to avoid. So I vote comcast/xfinity for most s***t, unless I can go outside of the US. Then I say Rogers. lol