Is It Normal For Your Boyfriend To Like Seeing You Get Mad?

• Elites

I had a partner that got turned on by me being upset it out the biggest smile on his face,he knew what pissed me off and did exactly what triggered me all the time.like comparing me to other women,insulting my body and embarrassing me by saying personal things about me around his family. Ever experienced anything similar?

I made fun of my sister because I did not like my sister - when she got made, I would normally laugh or som*thing. My sister was annoying/older than me so I could not relate with her issues.

When a significant other is upset however, I don't get being amused... they're supposed to be someone you love deeply.

• Heart 2

• Elites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, pinkagaricus said:

I had a partner that got turned on by me being upset it out the biggest smile on his face,he knew what pissed me off and did exactly what triggered me all the time.like comparing me to other women,insulting my body and embarrassing me by saying personal things about me around his family. Ever experienced anything similar?

jfc that guy was horrible. i am hoping he's out of your life, you don't need tox*city in your life like that ;; 

i had a tox*c bf like that except he would send explicit pictures to his ex gfs and girl friends, and even if i voiced my concerns about it, he didnt care. i got visibly upset and forcibly had *** with me even if i was not in for it.

the more he did it and the more he made me upset and mad and cheated on me, the sooner i broke up with him, i couldn't tolerate the emotional distress anymore.

Edited by Lilliako
  • Heart 1

• Elites
6 minutes ago, Onision said:

I made fun of my sister because I did not like my sister - when she got made, I would normally laugh or som*thing. My sister was annoying/older than me so I could not relate with her issues.

When a significant other is upset however, I don't get being amused... they're supposed to be someone you love deeply.

I think siblings picking on each other is normal someone that “cares about me” can’t  be satisfied by me feeling bad then to just say”that’s you’re problem that you’re insecure”

7 minutes ago, Lilliako said:

jfc that guy was horrible. i am hoping he's out of your life, you don't need tox*city in your life like that ;; 

i had a tox*c bf like that except he would send explicit pictures to his ex gfs and girl friends, and even if i voiced my concerns about it, he didnt care. i got visibly upset and forcibly had *** with me even if i was not in for it.

the more he did it and the more he made me upset and mad and cheated on me, the sooner i broke up with him, i couldn't tolerate the emotional distress anymore.

Yeah he’s out of my life he was very negative and used me as a p*nching bag for his emotions. I can’t believe he’d do that to you. I know what it’s like to feel like you’re not the only one he wants to be with I had an ex with a tumblr for that kind of thing..and messaged g*rls on it to meet them up but that’s years ago

• Heart 1

I never became angry easily. I feel like I was the one who just wanted to do some fun thing & things to make them laugh. They were a tough person to make smile sometimes. I just wanted to make them more happy, but it was annoying to them, looking back on it. Like, I'd scare them by popping out, and they'd scream but laugh at it. It was done with good intentions.

Then they turned the tables by doing some things that were too dangerous. Like speeding up way too fast when driving... and they'd look at me and say "isn't this funny?". I'm like..no. I was really scared. We went for a walk and they pushed me infront of a moving vehicle, and ran off. That was an awkward moment. Luckily I wasn't hit, but i was stuck apologizing...

I went back to their place, very angry. They were laughing, like "aw you're so mad, adorable". No. It's not adorable, but I'm not injured, and the people who could've hit me don't have to deal with hitting a person. 

Also the time they put a straw to my nose, held my head down, and well, you know. Tried to get me to "try" it. I pushed back and removed myself from the area. They crossed the line, and I was so angry. No sorry, just a "you're such a (insert word). 

Many more times..but I quit the fun games, stopped smiling myself.

• Heart 1

On 7/1/2021 at 4:35 PM, Lilliako said:

I'm glad you got rid of him. No one needs that in their life. I don't think a lot of people understand the concept of a relationship. I think it's about caring and staying exclusive to eachother. Making sacrifices for the person's happiness and them you. Loyalty is so hard to come by. 

1 hour ago, paperandsky said:

This one guy would go out of his way to make me jealous to test me, and liked it when I would get upset because that meant I loved him (his words).

Sounds like a manipulative douche. Perhaps he was the one who was actually jealous, so he went out of his way to make you feel the same.

• Star 1