Your favorite movie ending?

• Elites

I liked the ending to Funny Games 1997. I liked the original compared to the 2007. 
I couldn't find the original clip of it - or even a good quality one of the 2007 one, but what I did find was a somewhat parody edit. 

The gist of the summary is that two men walk into a home belonging to a family, and they pretty much change the events and break the fourth wall of everything. It's a movie that really stresses you out and makes you h**e the characters who are doing the crimes. It's an interesting watch. 

• Mod

The ending to the SAW movies are always good because they're twist endings and I love those. I also like the ending to Hostel when the main character cuts off that one bad guy's fingers. I'm weird lol

• Elites

I also forgot to mention the ending to The Lodge. 

I couldn't find the actual clip, so I recommend you guys to actually watch it, it's an amazing thriller about a dad's girlfriend trying to get along with his k***s, but they clearly don't like her. Things take a turn for the worst and... You should watch it yourself to judge 🙂

If you would like the complete summary of the movie, FoundFlix explains it: