What should be free?

16 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Drinking water, feminine hygiene products, healthcare

Those plus... citizenship, getting an abo**ion (in health & legal situations), divorce (no one should make money from that omg) and... lawyers. Lawyers should all be free because if we live in a just society, winning a legal case/getting justice shouldn't have anything to do with how much money you have.

15 minutes ago, angel said:

food !!

Well heck, let's just say shelter, heat etc too!

I mean clearly our society needs a revamp. Everyone should have what they want and the fact is, most people WANT to be productive... it's just a matter of... who do you get to do the jobs no one wants to do?

• Heart 1

Healthy food.

Before Covid I was able to buy produce directly from a greenhouse. Now due to social distancing/covid regulations I can't. I have to buy produce from the grocery store, I had no idea how expensive it was. I used to be able to buy a box of mixed veggies for $5 at the greenhouse.

Now I know why so many ppl have unhealthy eating habits.

58 minutes ago, Lilliako said:

vet bills u.u 

Thank you for saying this. Sometimes I even wonder if they actually care about animals or have animals. My mother had to put her cat down because even though they pushed more tests, (which they did) they said she most likely wouldn't live. It was nearly 600 dollars, plus a loss of a pet. I was just feeling this the other day too, (my pet requires quite a lot of visits) like at least lower prices for regular visitors. Fixing them really should be too. ❤

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, paperandsky said:

Good healthcare, I don’t think anyone should have better than the other just because they have more money.

My thoughts exactly. I can't find good Health Insurance as I haven't had any in 9 years. When I had Health Insurance they didn't cover my trips to the clinic or the hospital when I'd get sick. The exact total that I had in medical bills surpassed over $3,300.00 USD that I paid off 2 months ago. When my ex wife was pregnant with our daughter. They barely covered any of her medical and lab bills. We fought with them over the phone and even paid them a visit at their office. They just gave stupid excuses. So yeah. I'm not paying someone to sit on their a ss and not pay their part when the time comes when I need it.