John Wick

4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

All yes! Excited for more. ❤ Need more videos of Owen Wilson saying "wow" every time John fires a shot. 😂 These are great movies.

Keanu Reeves Thumbs Up GIF by Lionsgate

I was disappointed that Keanu started up on the Matrix 4 because I would have rather him go straight into another John Wick movie. Because I think it's his best film franchise. After all. Arnold Schwarzenegger recognized that the Terminator franchise was his best work so he tried to add to it. 

• Star 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2021 at 8:39 PM, Onision said:

Third… no.

I didn't care for this fighting scene in the 3rd film. It was a little silly. I really don't understand why they made it like that. The two idiots he fought had more than one opportunity to end him and they never took it. 

Edited by Terminated

I rewatched the first John Wick recently... it was good because they kept it simple... the movies to follow, they tried to make the storyline more complicated - they tried to answer questions that didn't need answering --- people were there to watch a cool movie about revenge for a dog, but they turned it into some... illuminati secret society type thing and that disconnects.

The next John Wick should go back to basics, keep it simple, and try to relate with real people again.

• Heart 1

On 8/24/2021 at 12:50 PM, Onision said:

I rewatched the first John Wick recently... it was good because they kept it simple... the movies to follow, they tried to make the storyline more complicated - they tried to answer questions that didn't need answering --- people were there to watch a cool movie about revenge for a dog, but they turned it into some... illuminati secret society type thing and that disconnects.

The next John Wick should go back to basics, keep it simple, and try to relate with real people again.

It seems that the more sequels they make. The further away they get from what made the original so great. Fans beg for a sequel, we either get one or we don't. Worse, It's not the sequel we asked for because of bad story writing or the producers and developers obsessed over a plotline that no one liked.