Is It Better To Shower Before or After Work?

If I could...I’d live in my shower. 

To answer seriously, I used to like showering before and after when I was working. Depends on type of shift it is. I give props and credit to a lot of over night workers, such as within retail... it could be draining. 

Before would be weird because then you go to bed dirty every day, and your bed must get smelly or som*thing as a result.

After makes sense, because normally you don't get dirty overnight, it's normally from going out.

Both is incredibly responsible, but I only do after normally.

• Heart 1

Never just a before person cuz work makes you gr*ss. 

Depending on the shift I would do both. 

Like did I do anything during the day that I feel I should shower Before a night shift? Or is it an early shift and I need to make myself wake up?

But regardless of anything after is 100% a must...cuz ew

On 7/15/2021 at 1:36 PM, Skoobie123 said:

I have a smelly sweaty job, so for sure after work! I like getting into bed all squeaky clean, and I feel relaxed 💕

Same! Especially after washing all my bedding too. Mmmmmmmmmm Share Gif: https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o7TKoWXm3okO1kgHC/200_d.gif?cid=c03fbb72vg7qeehar6zrnh7gt1lui5lfkcl56mo76f7og42c&rid=200_d.gif&ct=g

• Heart 1

realistically, it'd be better to shower before work. get all of last night's sweat and dirt off you before, instead of going into work and letting yourself cake up with nasty stuff.. that being said, i am way too lazy lol. after work just because i don't wanna do nothing before i gotta go in