What Is Better PlayStation or XBOX?

On 7/15/2021 at 3:25 PM, Onision said:

The PlayStation had better games last time I checked... also the XBOX has a long history of console failure... but who knows - could improve in time I guess.

Built cheap to maximize profits. You'd think that'd cause problems for Microsoft. It didn't surprisingly. People still bought their consoles like crazy. No one cared but you'd think something like that would be a big deal for a lot of people. I was expecting them to get back lash in the media, nope didn't happen. The only thing Microsoft got sh*it for was when they bought out Bethesda. 

7 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I was expecting them to get back lash in the media, nope didn't happen. The only thing Microsoft got sh*it for was when they bought out Bethesda. 

I'm just not an Xbox fan because all the games I really care about are on the PlayStation, Nintendo or PC, so... what is the point of XBOX you know?

• Star 1

PlayStation is better for me, but there were some cool games that were on the first x box- radio jet set or something ? You did graffiti and zoomed around on skates 😂 I would buy an x box just for that nostalgia. I only have ps3 now, is it worth getting a newer one ?!