Mortal Kombat 11

I mean i can see why a lot of fans were not too pleased with it when it first came out. I waited until later when it was on sale with dlcs. I liked it. I may pick it back up again in the next few days. 

Did you see the new movie? 😂 Also: this makes me giggle.

6 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I mean i can see why a lot of fans were not too pleased with it when it first came out. I waited until later when it was on sale with dlcs. I liked it. I may pick it back up again in the next few days. 

I liked this DLC. 

7 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Did you see the new movie? 

I saw part of it. I was hoping for som*thing much more violent because you know MK, they fight and end each other. The movie didn't really display that in the way I would have hoped. They made Kano a good guy and I was like.....um no. I wasn't happy with how they cast Mileena. The actress looked nothing like her. 

9 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

lol that is funny. Do you remember when they did the Toasties in the older games?

• Star 1

4 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I liked this DLC. 

I saw part of it. I was hoping for som*thing much more violent because you know MK, they fight and end each other. The movie didn't really display that in the way I would have hoped. They made Kano a good guy and I was like.....um no. I wasn't happy with how they cast Mileena. The actress looked nothing like her. 

lol that is funny. Do you remember when they did the Toasties in the older games?

Of course! 😂😂 &Yes!  It's in 11 too. I always thought he was saying som*thing else early on. He also said crispy too?

The new movie wasn't too great but I dont believe they ever are. I thought Kano was funny. I guess they're planning on 3 or 4 different movies after that one, I'm not entirely sure. We'll see. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Of course! 😂😂 &Yes!  It's in 11 too. I always thought he was saying som*thing else early on. He also said crispy too?

lol probably. I would always giggle when he'd pop in during the fight and do that. I thought it was really neat. 

23 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

The new movie wasn't too great but I dont believe they ever are. I thought Kano was funny. I guess they're planning on 3 or 4 different movies after that one, I'm not entirely sure. We'll see. 🤷‍♀️

He was. I wasn't expecting that. I'm glad you enjoyed the film. Everyone thought it was good. So if that's the case. It does deserve a sequel then. As long as people enjoy it. I think they should keep bringing more out. The movie was a huge success for streaming services. A lot of people have shown that they prefer to pay for it at home rather than go to theaters. Because theaters are over priced and expensive. So a lot of good movies suffered box office fails because no one wants to pay 80 dollars at the theater between tickets for themselves, their k ids, and the snack bar.  So even the if it's a not so good movie, it can still  be a huge success if it goes on Netflix, Disney Plus, or Hulu. Because people will watch it anyway. 

Edited by Terminated