Chit Chat Lounge

• Elites
22 hours ago, t*rminated said:

Awesome. Pepsi is my morning drink. I don't really drink coffee. 

How's it going?

I'm doin all right, thank you. Summer storms rolling through the city, pastel sky. How are you doing?

• Heart 1

Just now, Kilo said:

I'm doin all right, thank you. Summer storms rolling through the city, pastel sky. How are you doing?

I'm doing fantastic. It did rain last night here as well and it really came down. I'm glad I mowed Tuesday.

We got Chinese food last night and were waiting in the drive thru when the storm hit. There was so much rain that when I rolled down the window I got completely soaking wet lol 

Are you ready for 4th of July and Independence Day weekend?

• Heart 1

• Elites

I hope it rains throughout the summer to stunt wildfire season. I'm in the West and smoke from Cali and Oregon came my way last year. I read an article that Biden is moving to pay all firefighters at least 15/hr this year. Couldn't believe such a dangerous job pays so little. They're heroes!

4th of July I'm headed to a lake in Northern Idaho, watch everybody set off fireworks from their docks and boats. How about you?

1 minute ago, Kilo said:

I hope it rains throughout the summer to stunt wildfire season. I'm in the West and smoke from Cali and Oregon came my way last year. I read an article that Biden is moving to pay all firefighters at least 15/hr this year. Couldn't believe such a dangerous job pays so little. They're heroes!

Yes indeedy. I think they should have been paid more 20 years ago when 9/11 happened. I'm glad Biden recognizes the hard work and the risks they have to take. 

3 minutes ago, Kilo said:

4th of July I'm headed to a lake in Northern Idaho, watch everybody set off fireworks from their docks and boats. How about you?

That sounds fun. Do you do it every year?

We might go to my mother's house. She and my stepfather are having a grill. But I'm not sure I want to because of my brother. He's not someone I like to be around so I avoid him like the plague. So I may just take my k ids and my girlfriend out instead. 

• Elites
19 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Yes indeedy. I think they should have been paid more 20 years ago when 9/11 happened. I'm glad Biden recognizes the hard work and the risks they have to take. 

That sounds fun. Do you do it every year?

We might go to my mother's house. She and my stepfather are having a grill. But I'm not sure I want to because of my brother. He's not someone I like to be around so I avoid him like the plague. So I may just take my k ids and my girlfriend out instead. 

Blood doesn't mean family. I'd say f*ck it and do my own thing. Make a picnic or som*thing

19 minutes ago, Kilo said:

Blood doesn't mean family. I'd say f*ck it and do my own thing. Make a picnic or som*thing

I think we're just going to go visit my gf's family if they're celebrating. But she doesn't like visiting her folks that much either because she doesn't get along with her dad lol. They have an strange relationship. They just diligently bicker at one another. Sometimes she'll be talking to him and he'll come over and talk to me or want to show me som*thing. He's not a bad guy. He's just weird in a way lol.