TikTok

23 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I post a ton. But I actually don't like it. It's a bunch of people ( including myself) doing the same thing as everyone else

Then do original stuff right?

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

My girlfriend loves TikTok. She watches them all of the time on her phone. She'll occasionally show me a video or two. I don't have the app on my phone myself. It just looks like a bunch of people doing random sh*t and trying to get a laugh out of it. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, k*itlind said:

I love TikTok. I watch videos on there almost every day. There are some videos that are cringey and some that make me laugh really hard. I think it's great.

I like some of them, but some make me feel secondhand embarrassment lol

Tiktok is weird bc they have so many memes that change so often, I can always tell who has Tiktok bc they say things that only make sense if you've seen the tiktok it came from. Literally half the things my sister says are popular phrases on tiktok. It's an interesting phenomenon bc you don't really see that happening on other social media platforms

2 hours ago, Sierra said:

Tiktok is weird bc they have so many memes that change so often, I can always tell who has Tiktok bc they say things that only make sense if you've seen the tiktok it came from. Literally half the things my sister says are popular phrases on tiktok. It's an interesting phenomenon bc you don't really see that happening on other social media platforms

Yeah, sometimes I’ll watch som*thing and be very confused about wtf I just watched