Ever been to Disney World?

• Elites
4 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Only once and I had a great time! I would love to go backdisney world GIF

I have never been there, what was it like? Were there any fun rides, if so which ride was your favourite? 😄

• Star 1

• Mod
1 minute ago, Lilliako said:

I have never been there, what was it like? Were there any fun rides, if so which ride was your favourite? 😄

Yeah there were a lot of fun rides but the one I remember the most was The Haunted Mansion ride. That one was my favorite!

• Star 1

20 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Yeah there were a lot of fun rides but the one I remember the most was The Haunted Mansion ride. That one was my favorite!

My mom took me once when I was 10. She stayed in the hotel most of the time because she had my half brother who was a few months old. So I spent a lot of it with my step father. I went on roller coaster rides, shows, and we some sort of aquarium. It was so long long ago. 

• Star 1

50 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Has anyone ever gone to Disney World?

Did you like it?

Disney World and Disneyland are to expensive, Walt Disney would have been upset how much it cost..he meant for his parks to be low cost  so every c***d and their family could experience a wonderful day. 

I've been to Knotts Berry Farm 

1 minute ago, Sheila said:

Disney World and Disneyland are to expensive, Walt Disney would have been upset how much it cost..he meant for his parks to be low cost  so every c***d and their family could experience a wonderful day. 

I've been to Knotts Berry Farm 

I've been to Disney Land back in 2004. I was 17 when my parents took me. My step father was having a grand baby. His daughter was in her early 30's and pregnant with her first son. So we flew over to California. 

I didn't really care for Disney Land. It was summer. It was m*******e outside. I think I'd really grown out of it. My half siblings, my brother who was 7 and my sister who was 5 at the time had fun. 

I mainly liked eating at the restaurants we went to, watching crappy tv at the hotel, and going to the zoo were the most fun I had out of being there. We even toured San Diego some. 

No and I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't want to go.

Feels like a waste of money I can think of hundreds of more fulfilling experiences. Disney world/land to me is not unique. Millions of ppl visit & do the exact same thing as each other.

Think about it, what is a more interesting story. I rode a roller-coaster or I stared a Polar Bear in the face (I actually did that.)

I know it is a pessimistic view but amus*****nt parks are just instant gratification, memories not worth holding on to. 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Two said:

No and I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't want to go.

Feels like a waste of money I can think of hundreds of more fulfilling experiences. Disney world/land to me is not unique. Millions of ppl visit & do the exact same thing as each other.

Think about it, what is a more interesting story. I rode a roller-coaster or I stared a Polar Bear in the face (I actually did that.)

I know it is a pessimistic view but amus*****nt parks are just instant gratification, memories not worth holding on to. 

I did want to take my k ids to Disney World and Sea World when we lived in Florida.

I've always wanted to give them a good c***d hood like mine was. But never did this because it was way way too expensive. Not to mention how high my rent was at the time. Me and my ex wife just couldn't do it. We ultimately decided it wasn't worth the cost. 

But we have taken them to amus*****nt parks in Missouri like Silver Dollar City and White Water. 

• Star 2

I've been to both Disneyland and Disney World. Disney World as a c***d, and Disneyland as an adult. I've been to Knotts Berry Farm too. I don't really remember my experience as a c***d. I took my son to Disneyland and Knotts, so it was more about making a great experience for him. I had a great time seeing him happy and spoiling him a bit. 

• Star 1

I've been to Disneyland with my Grandparents as a ch*ld, and I've took my daughter twice, just me and her. Never Disney World. I really enjoyed the trips with my daughter though, some people may find it cheesy but it was bonding time and to me it was magical memories to make with her, especially the fireworks/lights show on an evening and just having that time one to one to do something different.