Sites You Don't Want To Use Anymore...

Admin

So Facebook & Instagram have unfair policies where they will remove your content despite it not violating any policies - like once I got a pic removed because I was drooling in it... like what?

Facebook will not explain to you why they take the actions they do often times and when they do, they often will not let you appeal it, saying because of COVID, they just automate everything - Instagram is pretty much the same... so why build a platform on som*thing that will take it all away without any conscience?

Twitter however, they are pretty clear about their rules and will recognize your appeals (in my experience) if an issue comes up. 

BUT Twitter is also incredibly unhealthy. Like for you as a person with thoughts in your head, if you take one of those immature thoughts and post it - you could regret it the rest of your life... Twitter takes things you should keep to yourself because they don't actually represent you, and it makes the whole world see what you don't actually truly believe, but rather only felt for a brief moment or even were simply joking, and no one got the joke.

Long story short - Twitter, Facebook & Instagram? I left them... although technically on Facebook I was h*cked and when I complained to Facebook they said basically "Oh well"

Yikes.

Over 100,000 followers/likes or whatever on Facebook and they were just like "Bummer bro!" ~ Hahahahaha.

Anyway... what's your deal? What social media or other site did you leave?

Social Media GIF by The Lovebirds Movie

• Heart 1

• Elites

Instagram, it's overall a boring app and every time I give it a try, I continuously lose interest and ask myself why I keep going back to it. 

Same thing goes for Facebook. It's always controversies or tox*c stuff on Facebook and I'm just not all for it. 

• Mod

I'm kind of over Facebook but I haven't left it... yet. For me, it's a place where I can keep up with what my friends (who I never see) are doing and sometimes communicate with them haha. Also I have so many pictures on there that I don't want to get rid of. I guess I could save them on a computer or som*thing but I'm not sure if I want to give up Facebook completely.

• Heart 1

I myself was never really ON the other types of social media...I have accounts cuz of other people and lookin at art and what not but never engaged in it. Then again im old..lol And i did alot of h*ckin in the 90s, tho today i wouldn't be able to h*ck a computer if my life depended on it, was easy back in the day lol Over all tho I can only do one social media at a time b4 I start wanting to strang*e people over the stupidity of the topics!!!  It s*cks now a days to find people who like to discuss things like philosophy and education...everyone's just looking to get some or boost an ego. I just wanna know creative interesting people...not many of them left unfortunately. But even a HAWT guy totally into me wouldn't get me to use that crap lol ugh! 

1 hour ago, k*itlind said:

I'm kind of over Facebook but I haven't left it... yet. For me, it's a place where I can keep up with what my friends (who I never see) are doing and sometimes communicate with them haha. Also I have so many pictures on there that I don't want to get rid of. I guess I could save them on a computer or som*thing but I'm not sure if I want to give up Facebook completely.

Did you hear about Congress wanting Facebook to be deleted because of all stuff Zuckerberg was doing with it?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/11/us-government-break-up-facebook-long-overdue

I h**e Facebook the most probably because it’s where all my boomer family members are and they’re all nosy about what I post and then they tell other family members about what I posted. idk, it’s just annoying to me. Also, a lot of Trumpies are on there or conservative people in general.

Edited by paperandsky
  • Heart 1

I left IG at the time when my account was starting to perform well... crazy I know but the people on the app were getting too needy. I hated the DMs asking for likes, comments, "please look at my page," etc.

I also got tired of all the shallowness of the app everything is about appearance It's difficult to find an intelligent thought on there.

I also left IG so a specific YouTuber & his fans couldn't contact me anymore. 😅 Speaking of YouTubers... they all have boring AF pages. Just a page filled with selfies. I thought these ppl were supposed to be creative 🤣

Dang it feels good to rant.

On 6/29/2021 at 1:47 PM, t*rminated said:

Did you hear about Congress wanting Facebook to be deleted because of all stuff Zuckerberg was doing with it?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/11/us-government-break-up-facebook-long-overdue

So if a corporation gets too big... seems like it could potentially overpower governments no? That's a problem. Hence why the government would feel the need to take action, that and... business needs competition, that's how you evolve.

• Elites

None of them really bother me too much, for I don't post on really any of them too often.

The only reason I still even have a Facebook is for my late-mother's friends, if I'm being honest. They are the only ones to respond to anything I would post on there, lol.

I am on a 'I hate YouTube' kick lately.

But they all s*ck, so I come here instead.

• Heart 1

On 7/1/2021 at 11:28 PM, Onision said:

So if a corporation gets too big... seems like it could potentially overpower governments no? That's a problem. Hence why the government would feel the need to take action, that and... business needs competition, that's how you evolve.

Nancy Pelosi is corrupt. She's dirty. She has her hands in the pockets of a lot of big corporate businesses. She t*hreatens  them with ridiculously high taxes & fees if they don't give her a cut of the profits. So they sell her shares. 

"60 Minutes" reports that Pelosi bought 5,000 shares of Visa at $44 each on March 18. (To put that into context, Pelosi’s net worth in 2009 - she’s married to real estate investor and venture capitalist Paul Pelosi - was $21.7 million.) Pelosi spent roughly $220,000 (excluding trading costs) on the Visa IPO. Considering the IPO was a then-record $17.9 billion, Pelosi’s take was vanishingly small.

Article: https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2011/1115/Did-Nancy-Pelosi-profit-from-Visa-stock-purchases

And then there's Mr. Reagan's channel who goes into depth about "Who" Nancy Pelosi is. She needs to be fired. 

Edited by Terminated